Bonus later on

I ran around with my friends following behind me.
"You can't catch me!!"
"Yes I can!"
"C-careful!"
I wasn't paying attention in front of me and bumped into a male. He had beautiful blue eyes and long spiky black hair.
"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!"
I felt weight on me and turned my head.
"I told you I would catch you!"
"Hey! I was apologizing to him! That's cheating!"
"No it isn't!"
The man bent down and looked at us.
"What are your names?"
I smiled and pointed to myself and said,
"I'm (Y/N)!"
I pointed to Riku, and Harumi.
"The boy with black hair is Riku, and the girl over there is Harumi!"
The male pointed to himself and spoke.
"I'm Giyuu Tomioka."
My smile widen and I took his hand.
"Follow me! I know a place where your going to love!"
I ran into the woods with the male and my friends behind me.

I stopped and pointed to a tree. It had a bid hole near the roots. The hole was covered with vines hanging over it. I looked up to the tree and smile.
"Doesn't it look magical!"
I could tell that Tomioka was in awe. There were paper cranes strung up to the trees. Next to the tree was a pond with a white duck and its family.
"There's a rumor going around that there's spirits around here! I heard there were three!"
Tomioka looked down to me and smiled.
"You kids shouldn't be out this late."
Riku only pouts and puffs out his chest.
"So? We're okay."
Tomioka smiles and I sat on the roots of the tree.
"Can you tell us stories?"
He nodded and sat across from me.
"I use to be a demon slayer."
I was a bit confused.
"I h-heard of demon slayers before."
"I don't know how you even know, but okay."

I don't know how long is was, but we all passed out sitting on the roots and telling stories.

I woke up from a bright light shining and looked around. It was still dark, I looked across from me and saw Tomioka awake. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. I felt something warm in front of us and looked at the direction. I saw a girl that was completely white. She was bright and warm, her long dress followed behind her, her hair was in two low buns, and her face had a gentle, tender, smile. She reached out her hand and touched Harumi's forehead. She quickly left, it was like her body was turning into dust. I looked to Tomioka..... He was wide eyed. I heard a soft voice talking.
"What are you doing?"
"Do you remember playing a flute on a cliff just like this?"
There was a girl and a boy. The girl was washing blood off her haori.
"(Y/N)....Akira....."
Tomioka..... He was full of hurt right now.
I looked towards him. He was crying..
The two spirits disappeared like the first and then it was like they were playing a scene. I saw them running, crying, smiling, battling, and dying... From when they were kids, to their last breaths, It was bizarre.
"Tomioka? Do you know them?"
"I do, they were people I worked with. I had little time to spend with them, but.....but.... They quickly became friends...with me."
I looked at him confused.
"You three represent them so much."
"How?"
"You have (Y/N)'s strength and eyes, Harumi had Shiemi's speed and agility, Riku has Akira's hair and personality..."
He patter my head and smiled. I felt something warm hug me from behind, I looked up and saw a girl... Riku had a guy touching his arm, Harumi had the girl we saw earlier. The paper cranes were falling off and flying away, I heard a soft melody playing, but it wasn't scary, but warm and comforting, I saw a axe on the ground. It didn't scare me though, more like it was for protecting. I felt hands cover my eyes and I knocked out.

The next morning I woke up and saw Tomioka looking at his foot. I felt something on my finger. I looked down and saw a red ribbon. Riku had a blue one while Harumi had a white one. We all went home and listened to more of Tomioka's stories.
"There was a Wind, Insect, Stone, Love, Serpent, Mist, Flame, Sound, Dragon, Crane, and Sky pillar. I was the water pillar."
I listened in awe.
"Everyone died... Except wind and myself."