The End

Every second felt like days, days felt like months, months felt like years, years felt like decades, decades felt like centuries.
I sigh to myself...ten years passed.... It all felt the same...Muzan was defeated... Wasn't I supposed to feel happy?
Happy that we achieved our goal? No...never...we lost so many people....I smiled to myself...
I could feel the warm tears fall down my cheeks...
Cranes..
Flute...
Axe....
The things we all had...Shiemi's cranes, Akira's flute, and my axe that Akane had given to me...
*Quack!*
I turned to my left and saw Belbe. She stared at me and quakes again. I smiled and cuddled her to my chest..
I felt the breeze brush past my face and hair. It felt just like yesterday we were kids..
The old mens...I feared them for so long....but now...I for some reason felt sad....
I watched as snow fell to the ground...the cabin we had stayed in....the demon slayer and his wife...
I let go of Belbe and she walked inside the house. I stayed where I was...I didn't feel like moving..but I went inside..

Few days later
I ran as fast as I could...some crazy maniac had set fire to everything in the village...I held Belbe close to me..
Sadly the other two couldn't make it...I felt tears running my cheeks...my feet felt so cold...
"Akane..."
I ran as fast as I could... Why was I running? Why didn't I try to save anyone else?
I ran so far that I couldn't see the village anymore...I sigh and leaned against the tree...
"Belbe..."
Tears kept coming...I kept grieving...I held Belbe close my chest and cried...

Next day
(3 POV)
Come over here! Someone's here!"
"Who is this person?"
"Um excuse me? Are you alright?"
*Quack*
The three men turned around and saw a duck.
*Quack quack*
The duck had ran around them and tried to shoo them away...like it was protecting the person..
*Quack quack quack*
I aggressively ran around. Then, it suddenly stopped and snuggled against the person...
"We should bring the duck with us."
"Let's wake the person up first.."
When he touch them... They were cold...freezing...Dead....

"Hey! Hey! Can you hear me!"
He violently shook them...but they never woke up..
*QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK*
Belbe suddenly attacked the men aggressively and quaked at them angrily.
"Gahh! Stupid duck!"
"Be carful!"
"It seems to be protecting them...."

"What's her death?"
"Hypothermia, my dear. They seem to be protecting that duck over there."

The end