Time goes by fast

As we stopped throwing rocks at the old mens, Shiemi got down from the tree and ran to us breathing heavily. I hugged her and smiled.
"See, now we can go back."
I let go of her and we all started to run back to the village. I smiled warmly and sigh. 'We all met during the spring......' My foot got caught with the roots of the trees and I fell face first into the snow.
"A-are you okay?"
I got up and nodded my head. We started to get tired so we had decided to walk back for a bit.

When we got back and saw a old looking man sitting under a tree. Shiemi ran to him in worry and concern.
"Sir, are you okay? Why are you out here in the cold?"
He turned to Shiemi with a soft smile on his face and said,
"Do you wanna hear a story?"
Shiemi nodded her head and sat down next to the old man. Akira and I went to them and we both sat next to her.
"I met you under the cherry trees. You told me what happened in your life and all the stories you loved. The hot weather didn't bother me, because I got to see you. The autumn leaves fall down as I present my love for you for the last two seasons, but you chose your beliefs over your heart. As winter comes I smile sadly down at the snow. I Disappeared away from you forever, not turning back. I disappeared, unlike my love, that stills remain now."
He turned to us and smiled.
Shiemi opened her mouth to speak,
"Spring is where I met you, summer was where I loved you, fall was when I said goodbye, and.......... In winter I was gone. This is what the girls point of view right?"
The man nodded his head.
"How did you know?"
"Because I heard of it before. It was a love story between two people, right?"
He nodded his head again and got up.
"You kids should go back home."
Shiemi looked at us and stared at the man.
"W....we........we don't have anywhere to go."
He walked away and signal for us to follow him.
"Come stay with me until you want to leave." Shiemi, Akira, and I started to catch up to him, with big smiles on our faces. I ran over to the man, holding both Shiemi's and Akira's hands.

"You kids should eat more. Your all so thin. Especially you with the red hair."
Shiemi's face went red in embarrassment, and Akira just sigh.
"She's the thinnest one among all of three of us,"
He paused and whispered to the man.
"And the one over there is the fattest- ow!"
I had kicked him with my foot and smiled.
"What was that for (Y/N)!"
"Oh hush! You were the one starting it! You had basically asked for it!"
As Akira and I argued, Shiemi was silently sitting there with a apologetic look on her face.
"I-I'm sorry sir-
"Don't apologize Shiemi- (Y/N) should be the one-
"Akira you should apologize to ME and the man!"
"You kids sure are interesting aren't you?"
The man chuckled at Akira and I.