Chapter 1

2010, October 14. 1p.m.

Stockholm.

Apartment of Christian Ulvaeus.

-Mom, the flight takes off at 11:30 tonight... That's all I could get in such short notice.

-It's perfect darling, thanks a lot.

-But.... There's just one thing, you might not like.

-What? – said Agnetha and rolled her eyes – The plane doesn't land in Copenhagen and I'll have to jump off with a parachute?! – started laughing.

-Mom, - Christian started laughing hysterically. Agnetha looked at him with a serious face,

-Okay, Christian, it wasn't that funny.

Christian immediately stopped laughing and said with a squeaky voice:

-Dad also gonna be on that flight...

-It's ok, we won't be sitting next to each other anyway.

Christian smiled awkwardly.

-Peter Christian, tell me that Bjorn and I aren't sitting together.

-It was the only seat that wasn't reserved.

-No, no, no! I'd rather do that parachute thing.

-Come on, mom, you're gonna watch a show with him. It's just a couple of hours more you'll have to spend together.

-I know, but it's gonna be in public, it's not like we'll have to talk to each other whether we want or not.

-You meet each other on holidays and birthdays.

-Yes, but Linda, you and grandkids are always there. We haven't been together alone for ages... I wonder if that snake is coming.

-I checked and Lena's in London, so she won't be attending the premiere.

-Thank god - exclaimed Agnetha.

-Did you tell dad, that you made up your mind on going to the premiere?

-No, I guess I'm just gonna surprise him...

Writers Note:

Soooo, this is my first story ever... I've never done this before. I'm a little nervous, don't know how it's going to turn out... I don't even know id anyone's gonna read it... Yet, if you're reading this, sorry, because sometimes my English gonna stink since it's not my first language. I 'm open to ideas and suggestions, but please, don't judge me too harshly, since I'm new in this field.