Chapter 12

It was almost 8 in the morning when Agnetha started to open her eyes. She instantly felt the warmness of Bjorn's body, who was spooning her from behind. They didn't have any cloth on and they were able to feel every inch of each others' bodies. It was the first time after decades, that she felt so much love. She could lay there snuggling in his hand for eternity. Of course, there had been other men in her life for all these years, but they were nothing like Bjorn. She had never been in love with any of them, they hadn't provided this comfort for her, that she felt in Bjorn's arms.

She carefully turned around to face him.

Agnetha kept looking at Bjorn's face for a while and her heart started to pound harder. Good lord, she was feeling like a teenager again. Her cheeks turned red, remembering the last night and she bit her lip with a smile on her face.

Agnetha buried her face into Bjorn's chest, sniffing his manly scent and then planted several kisses there while brushing her hand over his nipples. Bjorn was heavily asleep, but parts of his body seemed to come alive soon and Agnetha felt his hardness pushing against her belly. She kept kissing up to his neck and grabbed his penis, slowly and gently massaging it. After a moment Bjorn started to open his eyes just to feel Agnetha kissing his neck and touching him. He started to move his hand all over her back.

-I think, I just caught a glimpse of an angel - sighed Bjorn as Agnetha started to kiss his lips.

Agnetha giggled and stopped all of her actions and moved back from Bjorn.

-Is something wrong, baby? - asked Bjorn worriedly and laid his elbow.

-You're paying for the last night. - said Agnetha trying to sound serious, but couldn't help to giggle slightly.

-I thought you enjoyed the last night. - said Bjorn getting closer to her.

Agnetha crossed her arms over the sheets and looked away, so she could keep the seriousness as Bjorn was getting closer and closer to her.

-You made me beg. - said Agnetha angrily.

Now she was trying to take Bjorn's hands off of her.

-You can't be serious, Anna. - said Bjorn laughing and tickling Agnetha, to make her laugh too. - Don't mess with me!

Agnetha started to laugh frantically and when Bjorn started to kiss her lips, she responded. Then he parted for a moment and started starting at her face smiling.

-You have no idea, how much I love you, Anna. -said Bjorn and caressed her cheek.

-You're the only man I've ever loved. - said Agnetha also smiling.

Bjorn started to kiss her again and now things got more passionate. They both were very turned on and Bjorn was just about to penetrate her when they heard a knock on the door, that was followed by Esther's call.

-Grandma, are you awake? -called she.

They parted quickly, struggling to calm down their breaths. Agnetha hid Bjorn in the bathroom, put on her robe, and went to open the door for her granddaughter.

-Good morning, sweetheart. What are you doing up so early? -asked Agnetha, taking Esther in her hands and she hugged her.

-You promised me that we go horse riding today.

-We will honey, but first, we need to get you dressed. - Agnetha took her to the room and chose clothes for her granddaughter to wear.

-You put this on, honey. I'll go to my room and get dressed too, so we can go horse-back riding soon.

Meanwhile, Tilda also woke up. Agnetha went to her room where Bjorn was waiting sitting on the edge of the bed.

-Here are some of Christian's clothes, you can choose something, for our day out in nature. - said Agnetha while Bjorn approached, not being ashamed of his nakedness.