Chapter 5

Agnetha was lost in her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and it was Bjorn.
-Anna, we need to talk.
-There's no need to talk-said Agnetha and dragged Bjorn inside. She pinned him to the wall and kissed him like it was the last minute of their lives.
==============================

Their kisses got more fierce. Bjorn turned around and now Agnetha was the one pinned to the wall. She could feel his erection through his pajama pants. They broke a kiss and from time to time would give each other pecks on the lips. She helped him take off his shirt. Agnetha still had her black dress on and Bjorn started to unzip it while he continued to kiss her neck. Agnetha closed her eyes, felt like she was burning from the inside and wanted to get out of the dress as soon as possible, but the zipper seemed to be stuck.
-Please, love, just rip it.-said she.
-Are you sure?-asked Bjorn and stopped kissing her neck.
-Take it off me, I just want to feel your hands on my body... again.-said Agnetha to Bjorn and turned her back and placed her hand on the wall for him to rip the zipper.
Bjorn looked at her back down to her bum and thought to himself: "the sexiest, as always". And started ripping the dress, then slid it all the way down to her whole body and took it off. Agnetha turned around, she was wearing a black push-up bra and a sexy bikini. She put a leg around Bjorn's waist while he held her buttocks and started to kiss her neck down to breasts. Agnetha slid her hand down to his crotch and moaned. This made Bjorn completely crazy and started to take her to the bed. He threw her on the bed and took off his cloth completely, then attacked Agnetha's lips and started to take her undergarments off. At first, took her bra off and kissed her breasts, then lowered his kisses.
-Ah, Bjorn, what are you doing?-moaned Agnetha.
-Returning home, darling.-answered Bjorn, taking off her panties and kissing her special place. Agnetha let out a loud moan and started twirling around but Bjorn immediately held her hips down. At first, he inserted his tongue, then introduced two fingers while licking her clitoris. Agnetha's moans got louder, she was about to come when Bjorn stopped his actions. Agnetha protested, but Bjorn hushed her with kisses. He placed himself at her entrance without penetrating and Agnetha closed her eyes in ecstasy.
-Anna, open your eyes. I want you looking at me while I do it.
Agnetha looked into Bjorn's eyes with great lust. Bjorn slowly penetrated her and she bit her lower lip to keep herself from screaming. After all this time they united and moved as one, like in good old days. Agnetha instinctively put her legs around Bjorn's waist and pushed him deeper while scratching his back. This was a sign for Bjorn that he could go harder. He increased his pace. After several minutes of groaning and moaning each other's names, Agnetha threw her head back and tried to keep herself from coming. Bjorn noticed that she was close to her orgasm as he was and groaned:
-Let go, baby! Come with me!-Agnetha screamed and came with Bjorn.
Bjorn fell over Agnetha's body, both unable to control their breaths. They laid like this for a minute or two, then changed position and now Agnetha was resting on his chest, still unable to breathe properly.
Soon, they fell asleep hugging each other. They needn't say anything, this time they let their bodies speak.
The next morning Bjorn woke up first and felt someone hugging to his body. He opened his eyes and saw a beautiful blond lady sleeping like an angel. "It is real, it wasn't the dream, last night really happened"-thought to himself. He laid there still not to wake her up, mesmerized with her beauty, not wanting all of this to end. Then he looked at Agnetha's phone on the nightstand. It was already 11 a.m. and their flight was in 2 hours. He needed to wake her up.
He got away from her arms, laid Agnetha on her back and gave a peck on her lips. He knew that she was a heavy sleeper and it would take much more than that to wake her up.
He continued his kisses to her neck, fondled each of her breasts and kissed them, then went under the blanket continuing his trail of kisses downwards. Bjorn opened Agnetha's legs and started eating her clitoris. She moaned and twirled a little. Bjorn continued kissing her and, after feeling how wet she was, penetrated with two fingers. Agnetha continued moaning and after several seconds woke up. At first, was scared and tried to move away.
-It's me, baby, calm down-said Bjorn and continued doing his magic. Agnetha took away the blanket and, instinctively, spread her legs wider.
-Bjorn, ah, love-Agnetha exclaimed and continued moaning. She knew, what they were doing was wrong, but it felt so good being with the one she loved... It was hard to give up.
-Ah, Bjorn-screamed Agnetha-I'm coming.-she motioned Bjorn to move away, but he more eagerly continued eating her and when she came licked every drop of their love juices. Bjorn went up, kissing her lips, giving Agnetha the taste of herself. Their tongues started to find it's ways into each other's mouths. After a minute or two of kissing like two horny teenagers, Agnetha parted for the air and tried to move away from Bjorn.
-What time is it? My flight's at 1 p.m.-she looked at her phone, it was 11:15.-Gosh, I should start getting ready.
-Come on, baby 15 more minutes.
-No, Bjorn, are you crazy. We shouldn't be doing this at all-said Agnetha getting up and wrapping in the sheets to cover herself.
-You didn't feel that way a couple of minutes ago. I think you enjoyed me going down on you.-said Bjorn getting up naked and without being ashamed of his nudity went to Agnetha and caressed her shoulders.
-And what's the point of covering yourself...-said Bjorn kissing her neck.
Agnetha tried not to surrender and move away, but Bjorn held her close.
-It's different standing up... and yesterday I was quite drunk, so I didn't know what the scans was.-she spoke quickly and bit her lower lip to keep herself from moaning.-Please, Bjorn I'm going to be late.
Bjorn let Agnetha go, but took the sheets too, leaving her naked. She tried to cover herself with her hands and immediately went to her robe.
-I'm gonna kill you-said Agnetha angrily. Bjorn had already started putting on his robe and looked for his pajamas.
-I do not know what you are talking about, you look as beautiful as always-said Bjorn and gathered his things.-I'll leave you now, get ready and we go to the airport.
-Why? Your flight's not until night?
-I changed my tickets. Now we are returning to Stockholm together.-said Bjorn going out of the room and closed the door, then opened it again-and, also, you owe me one - said Bjorn winking at Agnetha and immediately went to his room, not giving her a chance to speak.
He quickly packed his things and got ready for the flight. He decided not to say anything to Lena until he would have any evidence against her. But he needed to tell Agnetha, otherwise, she would be worried sick about what they've done the night before.