Chapter 11

Agnetha and Bjorn sat on the couch quietly. It was already late and Tilda was yawning, while Esther had already fallen asleep.

-It's late already, honey, let's go to bed. -said Agnetha to Tilda and started to get up to take Esther in her hands.

-Anna, I'll take her. - said Bjorn and held Esther in her arms.

They went upstairs and tucked kids in the bed.

-Grandpa, will you tell me a story? - asked Tilda.

-Of course, I will, love. - said Bjorn sweetly.

-I'll go and prepare the guest room for you, Bjorn. - said Agnetha and kissed kids on the foreheads. - Good night, Bjorn. - said on her way out and closed the door.

Agnetha prepared a room for Bjorn and went to her bedroom. She started to take off her clothes humming 'Honey, honey' and entered the bathroom to take a shower. She started the water and closed the door of the bath cabin.

The moment water touched her skin, her mind immediately went to the memories of these last days. For 30 years she still couldn't get over Bjorn. She was in love with him but was scared that her heart would break again. Then she remembered what her fear had caused... if she had just spoken up about her feelings and love for Bjorn back in the day, they would still be together. "I just have to catch a moment" - said Agnetha to herself.

Then her mind was invaded by a memory of the day when they made love for the first time after 30 years. a shiver ran down to her spine, remembering Bjorn tearing her dress and cornering her to the wall, his hands slowly running up to her leg and squeezing her bottom, his lips pushed against hers and his tongue finding its way through her mouth.

As water touched her scalp, an untameable passion invaded her body. She imagined Bjorn's hand twirling in her hair as she wanted her hair. She had told him that she was angry with him, but she lied... In fact, a part of her was pleased that he stayed in Ekero... and his actions a couple of hours ago had really left her aroused.

She was there, under the shower, thinking of Bjorn, when her right hand wandered between her legs and let out a small moan. With a left hand, she touched her breasts, as her mind went straight to the memories of the last night, their wild love-making session.

-Ahhh - she let out a loud moan, rubbing her clit.

Meanwhile, Bjorn had put Tilda to sleep and went to the guest room. He was surprised to find out, that Agnetha had really prepared it for him and headed to her room to talk to Agnetha. He thought, that he had really made her upset by his inappropriate behavior. When he entered the room, Bjorn heard screaming coming out of her bathroom. She was moaning his name and he went straight to the bathroom quietly, so Agnetha couldn't hear him.

-Ah, Bjorn, oh, gosh. - moaned Agnetha as she had her eyes closed, leaning to the wall as her leg was pushing the glass door.

Bjorn stood there at the shower cabin and watched an amazing show Agnetha had pulled off for him. She massaged her breasts with one hand, while with other was fingering herself. After a couple of minutes of heavy breathing and loud moans, she came and slid down leaning the wall the cabin. She opened her eyes when she heard Bjorn applauding.

-I'm impressed, Anna. You did a great job, but I could have also helped you if you asked me. - said Bjorn smiling.

-What are you doing here? - said Agnetha with widened eyes, still trembling from orgasm and fright, trying to hide her breasts with hands. - I told you to go to the guest room.

-I don't think you want that, Anna... You were screaming my name two minutes ago like you needed my help, so I came. - said Bjorn taking off his cloth.