Chapter 9

The next morning Agnetha woke up in Bjorn's arms and instantly smiled feeling his breath on her neck.

She opened her eyes and looked at the clock. It was already 11a.m, Linda and kids would soon be there.

She turned around to see him.

-Bjorn, love- Agnetha kissed him to wake him up. - wake up!

Bjorn started to open his eyes and hugged Agnetha more strongly.

-It's so nice to wake up next to you two days in a row. - said Bjorn and kissed her.

-It is darling, but you have to leave. Kids will be here at any minute.

-And it's the second day in the row when you're kicking me out...

-Come on, Bjorn, don't be like that. I don't want you to leave but you have to.

-Let's tell kids that we are back together then and we won't have to hide anything.

-Not now, let's sort everything out first.

-But... - Bjorn tried to argue but Agnetha stopped him pitting her finger at his mouth.

-No, promise me you won't tell. - said Agnetha raising her voice a little.

-I promise - murmured Bjorn and slightly bit Agnetha's index finger.

-Ouch - screamed Agnetha - don't be a child.

Bjorn started to laugh, started getting up and putting his cloth back on. Agnetha got up and put on a white silk robe.

They went downstairs to the kitchen. Agnetha made a coffee for Bjorn and called a cab for him. For a couple of minutes, they sat there at the kitchen table chatting.

-I missed this, Bjorn. Just the two of us in the morning, chatting about the silly things, drinking coffee... - Agnetha got closer, face-to-face to Bjorn, whispering next words - and kissing.

Agnetha pushed her lips on Bjorn's and gave a deep passionate kiss. Bjorn started to kiss her neck, while Agnetha closed her eyes to enjoy his kisses. Their breaths got heavier... but suddenly they heard the sound of the main gate opening. Agnetha stopped Bjorn and jumped up from the chair.

-It's Linda with the kids, quickly, go from the back door.

Bjorn hurried to the back door but returned from the halfway.

-Did you forget som - Bjorn stopped Agnetha with a kiss and then went to the door again.

For a second or two, she stood there smiling and biting her lip. Then rapidly started to hide every sign of someone else's presence.

-Mom! Are you awake? - called Linda walking through the door.

Agnetha headed to meet them. When Tilda saw her, she ran to hug her.

-Grandma! I missed you. - said she kissing Agnetha.

-I missed you too, sweetheart.

3-year-old Esther also ran to Agnetha, she lifted her from the ground and hugged her tightly.

Linda was holding 8 month-old Signe. Agnetha took the baby out of her hand and hugged both of them.

-Daughter, you look tired. Let me take care of the children today. Do you want to get some sleep? - Agnetha didn't let Linda talk, being worried about her daughter.

-No, mom, I'm okay. I just missed you.-I missed you too, honey. They went to the kitchen and Agnetha started to prepare breakfast.

-So, mom, did you have a good time at the premiere? Agnetha opened her mouth to answer, but there was a bell ring on the main gate.