Chapter 8

-Say something, Bjorn! - Lena screamed over the phone. - What were you doing the whole day? Meanwhile, Agnetha took Bjorn's member out of his pats, massaged it and looked up at him biting her lower lip. It drove Bjorn crazy and struggled to answer Lena.

-I... I was sleeping. - said Bjorn - ... annnd had my phhone off.

Agnetha kissed the tip of his member and then started to lick it. Bjorn tried to keep his moans while Lena was still screaming to him over the phone. He had the phone off his ear and started to fully enjoy the magic Agnetha was doing. He was leaning on his hands on the bed, while Agnetha was sucking his member. She let out a little moan to make Bjorn crazier. Bjorn looked at her with lust in his eyes, put the phone to his ear.

-Lena, I'm busy now. I don't have time for your screaming.

-Don't you dare to han... - he didn't let her finish and hung up.

He held her hair with one of his hands for a while, then he got crazier, couldn't resist the passion he was feeling, held Agnetha with her arms and pushed her towards him. She was still on her knees, with her arms around Bjorn's neck, kissing him passionately. Without breaking the connection Agnetha started to move up onto Bjorn's lap, then pushed him back to the bed and started opening his shirt. She kissed his neck passionately and slid her hands over his chest.

Meanwhile, Bjorn was caressing her back and his hands went under her blouse starting to push it up. Agnetha helped him to take off her blouse and continued french kissing him. Bjorn turned Agnetha over and now he was the one on top. He stopped the kiss, took off his clothes completely and helped Agnetha out off her pants and panties too. She now had just her bra on.

He went over her and started to kiss her neck down to her cleavage.

-Love, I wanted to be in charge - said Anna, turned Bjorn and got over him.

-Naughty girl. - whispered Bjorn, opened her bra and took it off.

Without warning, Agnetha sat on his full length and both of them moaned loudly. She started moving fast since she was very turned on. Bjorn held her waist and watched the beauty over him. He felt an unstoppable urge to kiss her breasts. He sat up and started kissing one of her breasts, while with one hand massaged another one. Agnetha wrapped her arms around his head and pulled her head backward pushing her boobs in Bjorn's mouth.

Bjorn went up to her neck and kissed it so hard that left a hickey, then went to her mouth and pushed his tongue inside. Agnetha met his kisses and started to move faster over him. At one point, Bjorn started to thrust upward and their bodies started to move in one frantic rhythm. Agnetha's moans turned into screams and first orgasms hit her body. She tried to hush her screams by biting her lower lip, while Bjorn tried to hold his orgasm back. He started to stand up slowly not breaking the connection.

-Bjorn, what're you doing? - asked Agnetha with a weakened and trembling voice, instinctively wrapping her legs around him.

-We're gonna continue on my wife's desk. - answered Bjorn holding Agnetha with her bottom. He took her to the desk and pushed her back to the wall.

-You're crazy. - Giggled Anna and bit her lower lip.

-You're making me crazy when you bite your lip. - answered Bjorn. Agnetha on bit her lip again, on purpose. Bjorn wildly attacked her lips and started moving his crotch, with one hand on Anna's thigh.

Their orgasms started to build up again. Bjorn thrust faster sand stated groaning, while Agnetha was trying to keep get emotions back and squeezed Bjorn's arms.

-Come on, baby, don't hold back your moans. - said Bjorn. He remembered how loud Agnetha sometimes could get back in the day.

-Ugh, FUCK! - screamed Agnetha - Please don't stop!