Chapter 14

The next morning Bjorn was woken up by a sweet smell of pancakes. He smiled remembering the previous night, but a terrible hangover took him over soon with a headache. He put on his boxers and a shirt and headed to the kitchen, where he saw a beautiful blonde woman humming a song and cooking. He stood at the doorway for a minute forgetting about headache and smiling again, not believing how lucky he was to get his true love back.

-Good morning, love. - said Agnetha without returning. - Are you going to stand there staring the whole day? - said she laughing.

Bjorn went to Agnetha and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her neck.

-I can stare at you my whole life, you know that, love, don't you? - he turned her around kissing her lips and hugging. - God, please, don't let this be a dream.

Agnetha pinched him on his bottom.

-Ouch - screamed Bjorn and looked at Agnetha in a surprise.

-Now you know it's not a dream. - said she laughing and giving another peck on his lips. - I love you and that's why I woke up early in the morning to get the products and made pancakes for you, so please sir. - Agnetha took a plate full of Bjorn's favorite blueberry pancakes and led him to the table.

-Yummy! - said Bjorn and winked at her.

-Don't you have a hangover? You were deadly drunk last night.

-Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't have any intention to make you worry... Thanks for taking care of me, Anna... in every way. - he asked at her and she rolled her eyes at him. - Last night you really helped me to get to my senses, I still have a headache tho.

-I'll make you green tea, love. - said Agnetha and leaned to kiss Bjorn, then stood up and prepared tea for him, while he ate delicious pancakes.

After half an hour Agnetha was laying on the couch hugging Bjorn's chest and holding his hand. She couldn't believe that the love of her life was finally there with her, only hers. They were in silence for a while until Bjorn spoke up.

-Anna, - said Bjorn and Agnetha with her beautiful eyes looked up at Bjorn. - I missed being with you like this. Just feeling you beside me, the warmth of your hands and your gaze.

Bjorn took Agnetha's hand that was caressing his chest and kissed it with tenderness.

-I missed it too. It's still unbelievable the things that happened those last days. It feels like a dream and I never want to wake up from it. - said she closing her eyes and biting her lower lip.

-You never will, I promise you, love. This dream of ours will never end... I'm sorry for making you worry last night.

-I told you that it's nothing. You don't have to say it over and over again. - Agnetha said laughing.

-No, I have to. And I also have to thank you for everything you did for me the last night. - he smiled at Anna so sincerely and she smiled back, but his tender smile changed into a mischievous one. - by everything I mean EVERYTHING!

He emphasized the last word and winked at her.

-Okay, now I think you just want to humiliate me for behaving like a needy teenager. - Agnetha laughed and covered her face in shyness. - I'm sorry about that.

-Don't be. You can seduce me anytime you like. - said Bjorn and Agnetha giggling leaned slightly to kiss him.

They continued to lay like this. After a couple of minutes, Bjorn spoke up again.

-Anna, we are getting pretty serious again. Don't you think, it's time to tell kids about us?

-We'll tell them, although I'm not sure how they're gonna accept it. Let's just wait for a while, until we figure everything out at first.