Chapter 10

All 5 of them were sitting at the dining table. Bjorn was sitting at the head of the table, with Agnetha on his left and Linda on his right side. Esther was sitting next to her mom and Tilda- next to her grandma.

They were in the middle of dinner when Agnetha sighed loudly and let out a breath.

-Mom, are you okay? - asked Linda.

-Mhm, totally, this is just delicious. I haven't made anything like that before. - said Agnetha trying to control her breath.

The reason for her strange behavior was Bjorn, who was sliding his foot along her leg to her thigh. Agnetha looked at him worriedly, trying to make him stop but he continued his actions, which made Agnetha completely turned on.

-Grandpa, are you going to leave soon? Please, don't go yet. - asked Tilda to Bjorn, making her puppy face.

-I'm gonna stay, honey.

-Yayyy - screamed the girls.

-Girls, I want you on your best behavior this weekend. I'm gonna leave you with grandma and grandpa. - said Linda to the girls and then turned to Agnetha. -Ma, I'll take Signe with me, we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.

-All right, sweetheart, I'll take good care of these two, don't worry. - said Agnetha as calmly as she could, then sighed loudly since Bjorn had slid his foot along her leg once more.

-Are you okay?- asked Linda.

-Of course, honey. - said Agnetha with a high pitched voice. - I'm just happy that we're gonna have so much fun with the girls. - Agnetha jumped for a little bit, stepping on Bjorn's foot and with an even higher-pitched voice asked to the girls - right?

-Right! Mom, don't worry. Grandma's gonna take us for horse-back riding. You will, won't you? - asked Tilda.

-Of course, I will honey. - answered Agnetha.

Meanwhile, Linda was staring at her mom's neck, looking at the small bruise.

-Mom, what's that? - asked Linda pointing at the hickey.

-What?

-That small bruise on your neck? Did you get hurt?

-I don't know what you are talking about. - said Agnetha blushing at the thought that Bjorn had left a hickey on her neck and now her daughter may guess what was going on.

When Bjorn saw that Agnetha was starting to break down, he tried to help her.

-It must be a mosquito bite - said Bjorn leaning a little closer to Agnetha, looking at the hickey and trying to look curious.

-Yeah, there were a lot of them in Denmark. - said Agnetha nodding.

-Mhh- Bjorn also nodded.

- Excuse me, I'll come back soon. - said Agnetha and started to get up, her heart beating fast.

-Are you all right, mom? - asked Linda, watching her mom leave the room.

-I'm okay. I'll bring the dessert.-said Agnetha leaving the room.

-I'll come help you-called out Linda and started to get up but was interrupted by her father.

-You stay there, love, I'll help her. - said Bjorn and followed Agnetha.

When be got into the kitchen he saw that she had her face covered with her hands and mumbling something.

-Anna, are you okay? - asked Bjorn, getting closer to her and holding her shoulders from behind.

-No, I'm not. -exclaimed Agnetha with an angry voice and turning to face Bjorn. - I'll kill you! - she slapped Bjorn with a kitchen towel. - Why the hell did you leave me a hickey in a visible place? And what was that under the table action?

-Sorry, honey, at the moment I couldn't think straight. - Bjorn got closer and hugged her. -Are you still angry with me?

-Now I'm angrier. I was so embarrassed. - said Agnetha parting from Bjorn. - and you were making me anxious. What if Linda suspects something? What will she think of my strange behavior? - she whispered.

-I don't know about her but I quite enjoyed listening to your sudden moans back there. - said Bjorn pulling Agnetha by her waist. -I imagine how turned on you were. - now he slid his hands down to Agnetha's bottom and squeezed it.

-I certainly was not. -lied Agnetha taking his hands off her. - come on, help me with this.

Agnetha placed chocolate pudding into special cups and then placed these cups on the tray.

-Take this. - said she to Bjorn and gave a tray. Herself took the home-made brownies and took them to the dining room.

During the dessert time, Bjorn tried to change the conversation subject and asked grandchildren all sorts of questions, since he didn't want to make Agnetha any more anxious.

After dinner, Linda left with Signe. Esther and Tilda stayed with grandparents. While they were watching cartoons on tv, Bjorn and Agnetha were tidying up the kitchen.

Bjorn looked out of the doors to check if anyone was coming and then went to Agnetha who was cleaning the kitchen counter. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

-Still angry. - murmured Agnetha.

-Come on, babe. I'm sorry, I just wanted to spend more time with you and grandkids. - he kissed a nape of her neck.

-Did you have to humiliate in front of my daughter?

-Ah, about that, I know, you liked it. - Bjorn whispered in her ear.

-How do you know I liked it?! I was ashamed. - exclaimed Agnetha, but at that moment Bjorn started to kiss her neck and slid his hands inside her blouse.

Agnetha threw her head on his shoulder and a slight moan left her throat.

Soon they heard steps across the hall and Bjorn quickly parted from Agnetha. Little Tilda came to the kitchen.

-Grandma, I'm thirsty. - said she. Agnetha handed her a glass of water.

-Here you go, honey. - said thoroughly blushed Agnetha and looked at Bjorn, without taking her eyes off him.

They left the kitchen with Tilda and went to the living room, where kids were watching TV. Agnetha sat on the couch, on the opposite side where Bjorn had sat.

Kids were watching Toy Story and Agnetha also seemed to be enjoying it. At least, she tried to occupy her mind and stop being nervous about what had happened that day, while all he did was watching her every slight movement. He felt young again. All the good memories revived inside him. He remembered how he fell in love with Anna. It was the first time he heard her voice on the radio. Since then she was the only woman who possessed his heart... These thirty years of separation felt like jail and now he was finally out. He felt alive, his love with Agnetha was like air and after he had found out that she felt the same way, he wouldn't back up. He would give anything to make her happy...