Chapter 1: We are here

"At the arena"

The entirity of Undisputed Era were there as they had a announcement to make.

Adam: Although my brother Roderick Strong lost the NXT North American title to Keith Lee. We still haven't lost each other. We are a few weeks before Takover Portland, and we assure you that the Undisputed Era will walk away as champions. Tomasso Ciampa and the Broserweights can imagine all they want cause this is reality.

The crowd cheered until a theme cut them off.

The arena was cheering and got out of the edge of they're seats, out came former Impact and NJPW star, James Fatality. UE were shocked but happy that a friend came to NXT. James had a mic.

James: Undisputed Era, I appreciate your charisma and your will but it's time for something new to happen tonight on NXT!

The crowd cheered and James slowly walked to the ring.

James: Adam, I like you a lot. I remember my days back at NJPW and you were there with me. So buddy, I would appreciate it that you and your group would step away cause I have a announcement for these people.

UE smiled and Adam spoke.

Adam: Alright, James. We'll step down for now, but better heed our Warning, we show mercy to no one.

With that sentence done UE rolled out and left the arena.

"Backstage"

Rhea was at catering whilst holding her NXT title until she came across Brooke Havoc.

Brooke: Hey, are your Rhea Ripley?
Rhea: Your looking at her mate. I see your new here.
Brooke: Yup, me and a friend of mine came here to NXT and we are officialy a part of WWE.
Rhea: Sweet, who's your friend?
Brooke: His name is James McField, while on the ring he's known as James Fatality. I am Brooke Lopez, while on the ring I am called Brooke Havoc.
Rhea: Cool, so where is your friend?
Brooke: He's at the arena where he's doing a segment. It's on now.

Rhea then eyed the TV screen and saw James on the ring.

"At the arena"

James: Ladies and gentle en, a new man has entered the town that is NXT.

The crowd cheered.

James: But I didn't come here alone, no sir I came with a friend of mine... But I am not telling who it is as she is making her appearance next week. For now you have me.

The crowd cheered.

James: Now that I am here I plan on dominating NXT and tonight who has the balls to fight me?

The crowd cheered and he turned to the ring.

"Backstage"

Rhea's mind: He acts the same way as I do. And he looks hot.

She blushed a bit.

"At the arena"

James waited for someone, and out came Shane Thorne and the arena booed at him.

Shane: Hey new guy, you think you can just run you mouth and you think you can take my spot? Think again, I ain't letting you take anything.
James: How about a fight then?

The crowd cheered and Shane made his way to the ring.

"Backstage"

Brooke: Now you will see how he performs.
Rhea: Would like to see that.

Then UE were walking backstage and Adam was all smiles.

Adam: Since James would make a appear here then so would you.

Brooke turned around.

Brooke: Adam!

She hugged him.

Rhea: Wait you two know each other.
Adam: All the way back at Japan, yes we do. Anyways, Brooke this is Roderick, Bobby and Kyle.
Brooke: Nice to meet you three.
Roderick: It's a pleasure.
Bobby: Whoever is the friend of Adam is also our friend.
Kyle: Yeah...

He was blushing a bit. Rhea looked at the match.

"At the arena and match highlights"

Shane grabbed James for a Scoop Powerslam but due to his size he couldn't make it and James grabbed him for a Nap Time and pinned him but he kicked out. James grabbed him for a Strike You Down and shoved him at the corner and he charged at him and with full force he squashed Thorne like it was nothing and he fell down.

"End of the match"

James was on his knees and Shane climbed the turnbuckle for a Black Swann Splash but James caught him and put him between his legs and did a Flipped Off and pinned him with the crowd chanting "1,2,3" and the bell rang and they all cheered.

Announcer: Here's your winner... James Fatality!!!

"Backstage"

Adam: He won!
Brooke: Good for him. What do you think Rhea?
Rhea: He fights really hardcore if you ask me.
Kyle: Adam, you know him. Is this James mostly a hard hitter?
Adam: One of the best hard hitters in the world.
Brooke: Next week I am making my own debut. Speaking of I have to go and check on him. Bye.

She left.

Adam: Well we gotta go too. See ya next week.

UE left and Rhea was all alone watching James smiling after his debut match.

Rhea: I am starting to like the new additions to NXT here.

"At UE's side"

They were all walking and preparing to leave, Kyle had one thing in his mind, Brooke.

Kyle's mind: She is so hot, I want her. But be patient first you idiot.

Bobby noticed his partner.

Bobby: Hey Kyle, you alright?
Kyle: Yeah, just tired a bit.
Adam: Well we should get going.
Roderick: I'll drive.
Adam: Oh hell you will!

The four chuckled.

"At James side"

He was at the gorilla with his friend Brooke.

Brooke: Awesome match, James.
James: Thanks, so where were you?
Brooke: With a girl named Rhea Ripley.
James: I heard she's the current NXT women's champion.
Brooke: Yeah, she even had her belt with her.
James: Yeah, we'll eventually be champions on the black and gold brand.
Brooke: Yeah, we will. Wanna head out since your done?
James: Sure.

The two then changed they're clothes and left the building.

OK guys, this was the first chapter of this new story. @RLDBEAST do hope you liked this dude.

Peace out!