Chapter 11: In bed with the Nightmare (Smut Warning)

"At Rhea's house"

Rhea and James made it to her house, the two agreed on a "celebration" after they're victories at Portland.

Rhea: So babe, congrats on that hard hitting match with Brooke.
James: No need to thank me. Just a bunch of bruises from Killian. Congrats on toppling Bianca and retained your title.
Rhea: Aww thanks baby.

She touched his shoulder and they looked at each other before leaning for a passionate make out. Then James was ontop of his girlfriend as he continued kissing her, he started removing her shirt and it showed her black bra and he pulled away and smirked as he started removing it and tossed it aside and then removed her shorts and she was left with her panties.

Rhea: Kinky are we, eh?
James: Uh huh.

He started sucking her breasts and she put her hands on the back of his head. She was moaning at every suck from her breasts.

Rhea: Oh... James...

She slowly shoved him a bit before grabbing onto his shirt and pulled it off and it showed his entire muscular body. She grabbed onto him and began bitting his neck and he was feeling small pain but he could handle it. She laid him down on the couch and she was ontop of him and was still bitting him and he really didn't mind her, he smirked and put his hands on her thicc booty and started squeezing it and she moaned a bit and faced him.

Rhea: You really want the Nightmare? Don't you mate?
James: I do. I ain't afraid.
Rhea: We'll see about that.

She removed his pants and fished out his member from his under wear and began sucking on and he moaned at her actions.

James: That's it... Keep going babe...

She began sucking faster and James put his hands behind him as he could witness what his girlfriend is doing. Rhea was enjoying sucking on his dick, she felt it was like a treat given by her owner. He was big, but she didn't mind as she was sucking faster with haste. James was moaning and he put her hands on her head and he slowly pushed her deeper on his member. She coughed a bit but she handled it, she continued sucking on his member and James felt that he was gonna cum.

James: Babe... I am gonna explode.
Rhea's mind: Hit me with all ya got.

She sucked faster and he felt his load coming faster.

James: I am...

He cummed and it splattered around her face. She starting licking all of the cum off her face and then from his member.

Rhea: You taste good.
James: Glad you enjoyed me. Now if you could turn around and let papa have his own time.

She nodded and turned around as she removed her panties and James leaned on her wet clit and began sucking on it, this made Rhea moan and she was already enjoying James' mouth and tongue.

Rhea: Faster...

He put more force and sucked faster and she began moaning. Rhea was enjoying this moment like she was in Heaven, she needed someone to release all of her pressure and she found the perfect guy in James. He too was enjoying her clit, it was sweet and juicy.

Rhea: Faster... And you might make me cum...

She was moaning more and James shoved his tongue inside her and kept pushing inside her, Rhea supported him and used her legs to shove him deeper into her pussy, he was close to her G-spot and when he pressed it, all the cum that was inside her was released and he drank it all and pulled away.

James: You taste better.
Rhea: Come on giant, insert you friend inside me. I dare ya!

He smirked.

James: Alright, you asked for this.

He put his member inside her clit and began pushing as Rhea was moaning heavily as James' dick was big and she felt like a rocket was inserted inside her.

Rhea: Harder...!

He applied more force inside her clit and went more rough, Rhea was like crazy as she was enjoying this moment and moaned much louder. James continued with more force and Rhea was liking it. Soon enough in a few minutes the two of them were cumming together and James missed her so just Rhea doesn't scream out loud. They kissed with equal passion and James slowly removed his member inside her and they pulled away.

James: Aussies are great with sex.
Rhea: You gave the best sex of my life baby.
James: I know, wanna continue in your room.
Rhea: Of course I do.

James then grabbed Rhea and carried her to her room and closed the door as they're fun continued.

OK guys, finally updated this book. Was busy with school online crap lately. The next update is soon.

Peace out!