Chapter 9: Odds Against

"Backstage"

The UE were done with they're segments for tonight as did Rhea, now James and Brooke were next.

Rhea: Kick ass out there babe.
James: You got it Ms Nightmare.
Kyle: Same here, I want you to annihilate Chelsea Green and turn her to ashes.
Brooke: Will do babe.
Adam: Unless Kyle might be dissapointed at some of her results if she doesn't get the job done.

UE except Kyle began laughing.

Rhea: Oh shut up Cole, you should think about Ciampa rather than Kyle over here.
James: Seriously dude, you treat the guy like he's your responsibility.
Kyle: It's fine guys, I can they're insults.
Roderick: Yeah our Kyle is a tough cookie.
Bobby: Yeah, hard as a rock.

Then James' theme played and it was a signal.

James: That is our queue guys, we better get going.
Brooke: See you later babe.

They kissed they're partners before leaving.

Adam: Hey Rhea, I bet good old Jamie has a big stick that might penitrate a certain hole of yours and-
Rhea: I'll penitrate you and put you on the ground, Cole.

Then she and UE chuckled.

"At the arena"

James and Brooke were on the ring and they shared it with they're opponents for Takover Portland, Killian Dain and Chelsea Green accompanied by Robert Stone. Between both sides was table with a contract and William Regal was between them.

William: The four of you will fight in a intergender tag team match at the up coming Takeover Portland, and now all you have to do is sign this contract and you are good to go this Sunday.

The four signed the contract and Robert Stone grabbed the mic and spoke.

Robert: I speak for these two next generation superstars and I will say that you two may be new and all but Chelsea Green and Killian Dain will dominate you this Sunday and the Robert Stone Brand will spread around NXT.

Then Killian took the mic from him.

Killian: I don't need a noob managing a mannequin to talk for me, I speak for myself.

The crowd ohhhed and Chelsea felt offended and the Beast of Belfast turned to James and Brooke.

Killian: James, I swesr that I will out you on this very mat right here and I will bury you six feet under and show that I am at the top.
James: Wow those are big words coming from your mouth, coming from a guy that digested too much during lunch time.

The crowd ohhhed and Killian felt offended.

James: Listen bro, me and Brooke have compete around the world and we don't care if we have to go around you and Ms Pretty, but we will go through you to get to our destination which is the top of the food chain here in NXT.

The crowd cheered and chanted "NXT" over and over again.

Brooke: Girl, you don't know for what ass whooping you are getting yourself into, this Sunday I will be your nightmare.

The crowd ohhhed.

Brooke: Wear all the make up and pretty ring gear you have, I'll pierce through you and show you that-

Chelsea slammed her head at the table and Killian flipped it and and tackled James and both teams brawled. Chelsea grabbed Brooke for an Unprettier, while Killian backed James to a corner and began stomping on him and he then backed away and did a Cannonball to James and he stood tall with Chelsea Green and Robert Stone as James and Brooke were on the mat... How do you think this will end...?

OK guys, this was chapter 9.

Peace out!