Chapter 3: The Belly Of The Beast pt 1

"Backstage"

James was at backstage with Brooke.

James: I have been informer by the GM that I have a big feud in my hands and the challenger will show himself at the arena.
Brooke: That's great, maybe I should start fighting someone to fight.
James: You definetly should, back at Japan you got your opponents shaking and on they're knees.

The two chuckled.

Brooke: Alright, go get who's after you big boy.

She tapped his right shoulder and he smiled and left. She turned around and walked backstage and she bumped into Chelsea Green and Robert Stone.

Chelsea: Hey watch it! Wait aren't you that newbie who made her debut last week against Kayden Carter?
Brooke: That's me alright.
Robert: We admire your work, but it's not good enough to beat the work that Chelsea Green does.

This cause the Aussie to spread her arms around and had a arrogant smirk.

Brooke: Better than mine huh? How about next week I get a piece of you in that ring and we'll see what you got.
Chelsea: Oooh, a challenge from the newbie? I accept, I'll gladly kick your ass.
Robert: You should be prepared for the wrath and might of Chelsea Green.

The two left and Brooke was unimpressed and then she encountered Kyle of the UE.

Brooke: Oh, hey Kyle what's up?
Kyle: Hey... Nothing much, were you talking to Chelsea Green?
Brooke: Yup, about saying that she has better perfomance abilities than me.
Kyle: That's not true, I think your better than her.
Brooke: Aww, thanks Kyle. Anyways I challenged her next week to a match to prove her what I am.
Kyle: Oh sweet, you will show her that you are more dominant and me & UE will be watching on and cheering you on.
Brooke: So nice of you guys to support me, especially by you.

Kyle blushed a bit and Brooke let out a light laughter.

Kyle's mind: Especially from me. YEEEEAHHHH!!!
Brooke: Anyways, where are the boys?
Kyle: Oh... Umm we we're at catering and are waiting for James' segment to start and suprisingly Rhea joined us to watch it.
Brooke: That's odd, but anyways let's go.

The two walked all the way to catering.

"At the arena"

James was on the ring.

James: Ladies and gentleman, all of you witnessed last week the debut of my partner Brooke Havoc.

The crowd cheered.

James: But that was the beginning of our havoc on NXT and as you can see I hear that someone backstage wants to have a piece of me on this very ring. I do wonder who it is to have the guts to step up to the Titan from Atlanta.

The crowd cheered.

"At catering"

Kyle and Brooke made it backstage to find UE and Rhea.

Adam: Hey, what took you so long Kyle.
Bobby: And I see he's brought his lady friend with him.

Kyle blushed.

Brooke: If your refering to me as his girlfriend then I am not. If you keep it up I'll shove down your teeth down to your throat.

Bobby gulped.

Roderick: Relax, he didn't mean that... (mumbles) he does.
Adam: Bobby, you should be careful when near this chick, she's a savage.
Rhea: As you could see she made quick work out of Kayden.
Bobby: I'll be careful when near this bad girl.
Kyle: So how's James doing?
Rhea: He's speaking on the mic as we speak.
Brooke: Also why did you join us of watching James?
Rhea: Uh... Cause I wanna see if he battles someone, I wanna see his brutality.
Brooke: Ah, makes sense.

"At the arena"

James turned around and eyed the titantron and a theme played.

Out came the Beast of Belfast, Killian Dain. She had his arms bandaged and came out with his leather jacket and made his way to the ring and snacthed James' mic.

Killian: I do! As you can see my jump back to NXT wasn't that succesful so I wanna target someone... Big.

He eyed James from toe to head and got close to his face.

Killian: Fight me! I wanna beat the crap out of you.
James: Killian Dain, so your the one who has the guts to face me, huh? I accept you challenge... Unless you don't wanna go crawling back to Ireland as we speak.
Killian: Just shut up and get a ref and ring the bell!

Then a ref came out running and got on the ring.

"Catering"

Adam: Oh, it's a monster vs monster match!
Bobby: Killian is in for a ride.
Rhea: Would like to see his hot performance.
Roderick: What was that?
Rhea: Nothing, just said I wanna see him perform, is it bad?
Kyle: No it's not bad, in fact we are all excited for him.
Brooke: Now comes the second chapter of Fatality.

OK guys, this is chapter 3 as the next chapter is on Thursday.

Peace out!