Chapter 17: Takeover Tampa Part 1

"Backstage"

Brooke was taping her arms until someone knocked at her locker room door.

Brooke: Yes?
Kyle: Honey, I'm home!

Brooke cackled.

Brooke: Come in.

Her boyfriend Kyle O'Reilly of the UE has entered the room.

Kyle: What'cha doing?
Brooke: Preparing for the ladder match so I can earn my title opportunity to fight either Rhea or Charlotte after Mania.
Kyle: Cool, just wanna let you know that the tag team titles match is up first in the card, just to inform you sweetie.

Kyle Kisses his cheek.

Brooke: Go get em tiger.
Kyle: Thanks, so where's James?
Brooke: He's out to go to the penitentiary where he and Priest will collide.
Kyle: Cool, I gotta go cause Bobby is waiting for me.
Brooke: Whoop they're asses.

The Canadian nodded and left her locker room.

"At the arena"

Pete did the Bitter End to Bobby and pinned him but Kyle delivered a knee to his face. Matt then got in and dragged the legs of Kyle and began landing elbows to the Canadian. Them Roderick Strong came out to distract Riddle, Bobby on the other hand pinned Dunne via roll up count to distract the ref while Roderick wound land a knee to the Original Bro and Kyle tossed him inside while Bobby tossed him out of the ring and the two set up Riddle for a Total Elimination and pinned him and they won the tag team gold yet again.

The ref gave them the titles and the two grabbed them and Roderick came in and raised they're hands in the air as they won.

"Backstage"

The three were walking away from the ring.

Roderick: Brooke would be happy that you won the titles eh?
Bobby: Definetly.
Kyle: Oh shut up guys.

Then Brooke ran up to Kyle and gave him a flurry of kisses to his cheeks while Roderick and Bobby were proud of they're friend.

Brooke: Bravo Kylie, you won the titles.
Bobby: Ahem...
Brooke: Sorry, with help from Roddy and Bobby.
Roderick: That's more like it.
Kyle: Thanks babe, so you going to your match?
Brooke: Definetly, I am about to ace the competition on that ring and claim my prize.
Roderick: It doesn't matter who wins the title, it's definetly going to be a dream match.
Kyle: You bet it will.
Brooke: I gotta go. I am here to show the entire world just who I am.

She pecked Kyle's cheek and left to the arena.

Bobby: You are one lucky SOB, Kyle O'Reilly.
Kyle: Definetly.

"At the arena"

All women made they're entrances to the ring as a they stared at each before the babyfaces teamed up to face the heels.

"Match Highlights"

Tegan Nox was brawling with Dakota Kai as usual. Io Shirai reignited her rivalry with Candice Lerae. Brooke on the other hand has brawled with her first rival on NXT, Chelsea Green. Brooke grabbed a ladder and used it as a battering ram and charged at Chelsea but Robert Stone shoved her away and took the bullet for her. Brooke looked at the bruised Stone.

Brooke: You shoudn't have done that you moron!

Chelsea grabbed a Kendo stick and hit Brooke in the back and began beating her up with it, until Tegan shoved Dakota to Chelsea and landed ontop of her and Tegan went on to help Brooke but the Savage Chick landed a huge punch to her face.

"End of the match"

All women were outside the ring brawling but was interrupted by Io Shirai who jumped on the ropes and did a Crossbody which knocked all 5 of them and she went inside and grabbed a ladder to climb and claim the briefcase but Dakota's partner Raquel Gonzalez came inside the ring and grabbed her for a Power Slam, then Brooke entered the ring and both women looked at each other and they smiled and began brawling, but due to her enormous strenght she overwhelmed Brooke but she countered with a Step it Up and dazed her before she kicked her in the guts and grabbed her for Pain is Necessary and kicked her out of the Ring and went on to climb the ladder and grabbed the briefcase and the match was over. Brooke was sitting on the ladder as she held the briefcase up in the air and knew she was facing either Rhea or Charlotte, she got her first big opportunity in the WWE.

"Backstage"

Brooke walked back with the briefcase in her possesion.

Brooke: Charlotte or Rhea, whoever it is Imma kick your ass.

Then Kyle ran up to her and scooped her up.

Kyle: Nice job baby.

He missed her in the cheek.

Brooke: Thanks Kylie, it means a lot to me.
Kyle: Your welcome.
Brooke: Can I ask you a thing?
Kyle: Anything.
Brooke: Who do you think will win at WM36?

Kyle thought for a moment.

Kyle: Since Mania is on the main roster and knowing how Vince is... I'd say it's gonna be Charlotte and it's gonna be Hell here if she comes to NXT.

Brooke missed his neck and he blushed.

Brooke: If she comes to our home, I'll kick her out the moment she steps in.
Kyle: Good, I wanna see it.
Brooke: Now let's go and eye James' match with Priest.

The Canadian nodded and they went to catering.

To be continued...

OK guys, this was part 1 of Takeover Tampa.

Peace out!