Chapter 19: The grand finale

After the events of Wrestlemania 36, Rhea lost her NXT women's title to Charlotte Flair and this week on NXT it's gonna be Brooke Havoc vs Charlotte for the title, along with James Fatality as he faces his friend Adam Cole for the NXT title.

"Backstage"

Rhea was feeling down, but James was comforting him.

James: Babe, who cares if you lost the title, you are still the champ in my heart and not some bitch who just had a face transplat for a decade.

The Nightmare gave him a reassuring smile.

Rhea: Glad so you think of it babe.

Then the UE and Brooke came along.

Adam: Hey man, you ready for tonight against the champ?
James: I am more than ready BAY BAY, I will dethrone you and take you gold.
Bobby: As long as we're a factor, the title stays with Adam.
Roderick: Besides, as much as we want to see the title in your waist but it's in our faction rules.
Kyle: I don't care for that, I am here cause I wanna cheer my awesome lady here.

He kissed Brooke's cheek.

Brooke: Aww, you should focus for a bit baby.
Kyle: I'll try, but I always think of you.
Brooke: Awww, baby.

The rest chuckled before a staff member came.

Man: Brooke, it's time for your match with Charlotte.
Brooke: I am coming.

The man left.

Brooke: I'll be back guys, wish me luck.

All of them gave her a thumbs up and Kyle gave her a good luck kiss on the forehead and she smiled before leaving for her title match.

"At the arena"

Both women made they're entrances, Charlotte was smirking at Brooke who wasn't all that impressed.

The bell rang and Brooke went on the offense with a slap to Charlotte's face which made her smile and she retaliated with a chop to Brooke's chest, but she didn't back down and only smiled before the two went on to brawl.

"Match Highlights"

Charlotte tried to land a big foot on Brooke's face but she ducked and hit her with a Step it Up and fazed the Queen. The Savage Chick then did a double leg takedown and did a Double Stomp to her chest and then pinned her but Charlotte kicked out. Brooke then got up and climbed the post for a Last Flight but Charlotte got up and intercepted her with a boot to her leg and she fell down and sat on the post, Charlotte then grabbed her for a Superplex but the two were fighting for dominance but in the end Charlotte managed to pull through and perfected the move and got up again so she could grab Brooke's left leg for a Figure 8 as she wanted to end things faster, but the tenacity of the Savage Chick was unmeasureable and she managed to stay alive so she could grab the ropes and break the submission.

"End of the match"

Brooke delivered one of her signatures, Pain is Necessary and pinned her but Charlotte wouldn't go down. She then got up on the ropes did a Last Flight, but Charlotte caught her and slammed her on the mat face first and then grabbed her by the legs and did a Boston Crab and Brooke wasn't giving up that easily, she managed to reverse the submission into a roll up count but Charlotte kicked out by 2 and Brooke grabbed Charlotte's head and did a Sweaty Sleep, despite the height diffrence Charlotte was fainting on the spot but she managed to get up and go to the ropes and break the submission. Brooke then let go of her as she was fuming.

Brooke: Why won't you go down you stupid whore!

She then began landing leg strikes to Charlotte's chest before grabbing her for another Pain is Necessary but Charlotte managed to reverse it into a Natural Selection and pinned Brooke but she kicked out. The Queen was in stress as Brooke won't back down, Charlotte tried to go for another Figure 8, but Brooke managed to kick her away to the ropes and Brooke grabbed her for a role up count all the way to 3 and the bell rang as the arena cheered.

Announcer: Here is your winner and the new NXT women's champion... Brooke Havoc!!!

The ref gave her the title and she couldn't help but happy cry as she dethroned the Queen very easily after a grueling match. She grabbed the belt and raised it in the air as the crowd gave her a standing ovation.

"Backstage"

Brooke came with her title as she was congratulated by many people and then went onto the group.

Rhea: Congrats on beating Charlotte.
Brooke: I told you I could get the job done.

Kyle went on to kiss her and hugged her tightly.

Bobby: Now the couple are champs.

All of them laughed and James got up.

James: I'll see you on the ring Adam.
Adam: Definetly.
Rhea: Good luck babe.

She kissed him before he left.

"At the arena"

Both male superstars made the entrances, the ref raised the title in the air and James and Adam looked at each other before the bell rang and the match begun.

"Match Highlights"

Adam did a waist lock to James but the Titan reversed things into a waist lock of his own and then grabbed him for a Saito Suplex and then pulled him up and placed him on the corner and he landed a chop to his chest which ohhhed the crowd. The hand print began to redden all over his chest and James grabbed him for a Nap Time and pinned him but the Panama Playboy kicked out. He grabbed Adam and tried to land one of his signatures, Strike You Down, but Adam moved away and he landed a Superkick to James' face and then multiple ones to his abdomen, he then ran to the ropes and bounced off so he could land a Last Shot and pinned him but he kicked out. He dragged James to the corner and he climbed the second rope and he raised his arms in the air before doing the Panama Sunrise and pinned him but James placed his foot on the ropes to break the count.

"End of the match"

Adam seemed to dominate the match as he tried to grab the Titan of Atlanta for a Fireman's Carry Neck breaker but James got out of it and landed a Strike You Down before grabbing him for a Flipped Off and pinned him but the rest of UE came out and they distracted the ref on all sides. James rolled his eyes and smiled as he rolled out of the ring and landed a chop to Roderick and knocked him out, Kyle and Bobby tried to do they're finisher, Total Elimination for a DQ but he grabbed the two and did a double Chokeslams on the entrance ramp and the two were in pain. He was about to enter back when he turned around Adam ran to the ropes and jumped through the second rope to do a Suicide Dive which sent James back and then tossed him inside and got in too and he tried to do a Last Shot but the Titan of Atlanta ducked and got up and chopped the Panama Playboy and then grabbed him for his finisher, the Final Countdown which made the arena cheer and pinned him and a new champ was crowned.

Announcer: Here is your winner and the new NXT champion... James Fatality!!!

James hit the mat none stop as he was in Joy that he won his first title within the WWE. The ref gave it to him and he raised it in the air. The UE came inside and helped Adam and the four congratulated him for the huge win, then Rhea and the new NXT women's champion Brooke came into the arena which made the arena cheer more as they entered inside. Rhea immediatly went for the kiss which shocked the crowd. She then pulled away.

Rhea: Congrats baby, I knew you would pull it off.
James: Thanks babe, I promise that I will never lose this title and I will honor your name in it.

She kissed him again which was followed by Brooke kissing Kyle as the UE clapped for the 4 individuals.

OK guys, this book was fun but it needs to end. I would like to say my thanks to my great friend @RLDbeast for the OC's, they were fun to write and etc.

Peace out!