Chapter 13: Arrow of Infamy

"At the arena"

Tonight was NXT. James and Brooke were on the ring with mics in they're hands. After they're hard fought battle against Killian Dain and Chelsea Green they feel like nothing can stop them now, so why not they don't share it with the crowd.

James: Back at Portland, we delivered a hell of a beating to Killian Dain-
Brooke: -And to that bitch Chelsea Green, we are proud of our work.

The crowd cheered for them and chanted "You are awesome!" over and over.

James: Well let's get more into details, I slammed that fatass on this ring and on this very mat we are standing on!

The crowd cheered much louder.

Brooke: Tell me something more, NXT universe. Are there people that can compare to us?

The crowd chanted "No" over and over and they used they're arms to make cross. But then suddenly out of nowhere, inside the ring Damian Priest entered inside with a night stick and clobbered James in the neck and he kneeled down to his knees which caused Brooke to turn around. The crowd booed him and he smirked before continuing to bash teh Titan from Atltanta with his night stick, Brooke got behind him and landed a low blow to the Archer of Infamy which caused the crowd to pop as she did that, this prompt Damian to roll out whilst holding his night stick and he stumbled to walk but he still smirked as he made his way to the exit as his theme played. Brooke checked on her partner.

"Backstage"

Damian was walking with a smirk on his face until he was stopped by Cathy Kelly.

Cathy: Damian, can I get some info on why you ambushed James Fatality with a night stick while he was cutting a promo?
Damian: You don't get it, don't you? He thinks he can just walk in this brand and say that nothing can be  compared to him and that little partner of his. Those two can think that they beat two unrecognizeable names on this brand and they think that they're recognized? They're in the big leagues now and I am on the top of my A game. They're names will be turned into ashes... While the name Damian Priest will live on forever.

He showed a cocky smirk before leaving.

"At James' side"

James was holding an ice pack on his face while he was with Rhea.

James: So my next victim is the Infamous Damian Priest eh? I'll show him next NXT.
Rhea: But for now, rest baby.
James: Yeah, but look. He knocked me on the neck out of all places. Hell why not next time bring a whip and hit me right in the dick?
Rhea: I am sure you will get him, you got me to take care of you and plus the trainers said you have to take a break until next Wednesday.
James: Yeah but I will show him not to mess with the Titan. Anyways you have to worry about Charlotte now?
Rhea: Yeah, Vince's Golden Girl wants my gold.

She chuckled.

Rhea: I'll show her that she can't escape the Nightmare.

She sticked out her tongue which prompted James to clap for her.

James: Waiting for you to dominate her soon.
Rhea: Yeah... Like how I'll dominate you in our next session of fun.
James: You cheeky girl.

He tapped her thighs and she blushed.

"At Brooke's side"

Kyle: And Damian is next on your list with James.
Brooke: Yeah, that was plenty of unexpected right there.
Kyle: Damian is not like Killian. He is tricky and always lurks around at every corner.
Brooke: So your saying he has brains unlike Killian.
Kyle: Techniacally...

The two chuckled at his remark to the Beast of Belfast.

Kyle: Yeah, so idk what's next for me and UE. I guess we have to act as Adam's bodyguards until he doesn't drop the title.
Brooke: Kinda feels like it, it'll be plenty boring for you.
Kyle: You know, I ain't bored when I am around you.

This caused Brooke to awe in his expense and she cupped his pale cheeks.

Brooke: You like being around with me, eh?
Kyle: Don't you dare leave me mommy. Don't you dare leave your child.

They chuckled.

Brooke: Oh I know, and I know how to take care of you...

She winked and he blushed at her before kissing her in the lips as it turned into a make out session.

OK guys, sorry for the lack of updates it's just I was busy with crap but since it's over I will update more frequently.

Peace out!