Chapter 8: They want more of us

"At the arena"

James and Brooke were standing at the ring as they eyed the crowd.

James: So ladies and gentlemen, we have been undefeated so far in NXT.
Brooke: No one can stop us, we have been buitl as invincible, we are not humans, but we are inhumans when it comes to wrestling.
James: So far we-

Out came the Beast of Belfast, Killian Dain with a mic.

Killian: Don't you think I am not done with you Fatality. You and me are far from over.

He made his way to the ring and he entered it.

Killian: James, you may be this "giant" but I am the Beast! I am the Beast that will tear you apart in our next encounter.
James: Well folks, looks like we got a hater.
Brooke: Yeah, another hater folks. And he has beef with James.
James: Listen Killian, what made you think you can come here and confront us... Is it that you have a fettish to get your ass whooped by the Titan from Atlanta?

The crowd ooohed at James' response to Killian. Then another theme played.

Out came Chelsea Green who was accompanied by her business partners Robert Stone.

Robert: Listen, Killian you can fight with Mr Fatality as much as you want, but this right here is Chelsea Green. The future, and I plan on expanding the Robert Stone brand throughout NXT, but my client Chelsea Green said she was unsatisfied with her loss to Brooke Havoc and she wants to fight her again.
Brooke: So you unsatisfied girl, wanna have your ass whooped like how James will whoop Killian's ass?
Killian: Everyone shut up, you two can argue outside the ring. This is between me and Fatality and I don't want any interference from any of you!

Out came the NXT GM William Regal.

William: Alright, since you four have a huge bad blood with each other. You will settle this in a intergender tag team match at Takover Portland, where Chelsea Green will team with Killian Dain to fight James Fatality and Brooke Havoc.

The crowd cheered as James and Brooke knew that they were in for a treat.

Robert: Hold it Mr Regal, my client does not wanna team with Killian Dain.
Brooke: Too bad Robert, no one on NXT would wanna team with her so I think you shall stick with good Ol Killian.
Killian: I don't care if I have to team up with that "role model". All I want is to get my hands on you.

James then landed a chop to the face of Killian and he land on the ground and rolled out of the ring.

James: Killian and Chelsea. We will see you at Portland.

James' theme played and the duo stood tall as the Beast of Belfast and the Robert Stone brand eyed them.

"At catering"

Kyle: So my girlfriend and her best friend will teak up together to beat up Killian and Chelsea.
Rhea: My man will turn the Beast of Belfast into a scared pooch.

They hugged they're companions tightly while the rest of UE laughed.

Adam: Congrats on being a relationship you four.
Bobby: Yeah, how is it with you guys together?
James: It's fine- I mean great. It's awesome to be with the Nightmare of NXT.
Brooke: Same here with being with the funniest person I have met in my entire life.
Roderick: Well glad our little delinquent has his relationship.
Kyle: I am not a delinquet.
Adam: You were but now you are a man.

Everyone laughed while Kyle pouted.

Brooke: Cheer up Kyle, they're only joking.
Rhea: Yeah, relax mate.
James: Besides, you and Bobby have to worry about the Broserweights for the tag titles and not to mention Adam has to deal with Ciampa.
Bobby: Oh don't worry we will deal with them.
Roderick: We are the UE and we run NXT.
Adam: And that... Is undisputed.

Then all four members did they're poses.

Rhea: Ahem, you guys ain't the only ones running NXT.
James: Yeah, sorry about that. Hope you beat Bianca at Portland.
Rhea: Don't worry babe, I got it under control.

He ruffle her hair and she blushed as the rest chuckled at the sight.

OK guys, this was chapter 8. Sorry I was late with the update but I did it. The next one will be in a couple of days.

Peace out!