Chapter 14: The enemy

"Backstage"

Kyle: So dude, you have Damian Priest in a match tonight, I am so excited for you to kick the crap out of him.
James: Yeah, besides I have a score to settle with him after he attacked me last week. I'll show him.
Kyle: Yeah, how's your relationship with the Nightmare.

He winked at his friend.

James: Well it's stable, we are doing things slow and steady as she likes it. How are you and Brooke doing?
Kyle: Well I am doing fine, a few days ago I whipped her a delicious plate of ravioli and she liked it.
James: Cool, hey remember the line  "Ravioli, ravioli. Give me the formuoli"?

Kyle chuckled.

Kyle: Ah, I used to watch Spongebob as a kid. Good times.
James: But you still act childish dude and I saw you watching the show yesterday in your flat screen at your house from the window.
Kyle: Hey! Not cool dude! Who told you my adress?
James: Adam did.
Kyle: When I get him, he's dead meat. I could've been doing something much more private!
James: Yeah, watching cartoons like a underaged child.

Kyle playfully slapped his friend in the chest.

"At Rhea and Brooke's side"

Rhea: So how are you and Kyle doing?
Brooke: Well me and Kyle are doing fine, except he's a bit...
Rhea: What?
Brooke: A bit soft if you ask me. He can be submissive but hard cored at times and I like that in my man.
Rhea: Yeah, well me and James are like you guys, except he ain't submissive and tends to be the dominator of the couple.
Brooke: You like a man with wild will power don't you.
Rhea: Uh huh.
Brooke: He's like your Kryptonite that steals your heart, am I right?

She winked at her friend.

Rhea: Yeah I get the refrence just please stop refrencing me as a hero, I like villains more.
Brooke: Whatever you say, Super Girl.

Then the Boys came to them.

James: Hey Brooke how's it going?
Brooke: Going good. You prepared for Damian tonight?
James: You bet it. I am about to whoop somebody's ass.
Rhea: Ooooh, make sure you leave a mark in my name baby.
James: You bet I will.
Kyle: So Brooke, I was gonna ask you when do you wanna go out again.
Brooke: Sure, love it when it's just me and you.
Rhea: So you two can get "wild" am I right?
Kyle: Great and she knows about our privacy, just like James.
Brooke: What does he mean by that?
Rhea: Tell us baby.
James: I'll tell you two later.

Kyle then gave him a death glare.

James: Anyways I have to go and whoop somebody's ass, see ya around guys.

He left.

Kyle: Well I have to meet up with Adam and the others. I'll be back for you Brooke, expect me in charge of you in our date.

Kyle winked and so did she and he then left.

Rhea: You really gonna let him in charge of you?
Brooke: Nah, just watch me as I pull him a huge surprise.

They laughed.

"At the arena"

Out came the Titan from Atlanta, James Fatality. After being attacked by Damian Priest last week he is now seeking retribution against the Archer of Infamy. He got inside the ring and waited for Damian to show himself so he can get an one time ass whooping.

From the darkness, a spotlight shined down at the entrance and showed Damian Priest. He imagined he had a bow and arrow in his hands and turned to the titantron and shot it as his name in flame font appeared and he turned to eye James with a confident smirk as he went towards the ring.

"Match Highlights"

Damian landed a right hand to James' face as he stumbled and held on the ropes.

Damian: You see James, my name will live on forever, while yours will crash and burn.

He tried to do a Roundhouse Kick but the Titan grabbed it and spun him around before doing a shoulder tackle which sent him flying to the ropes which impressed the crowd and wowed. Even the Archer of Infamy was shocked at James' strenght. Damian tried to get into the ring but James tried to hit him with a Strike You Down but the Archer dodged it and he landed a kick to James' face and got inside and ran to the ropes so he can do a Cyclone Kick and it connected and pinned the 6'6 tall man but he kicked out. Damian then did a Ripcord Kick to James and then set him up for a Sound from Heaven Chokeslam and pinned him again but no avail.

"End of the match"

James dominated Damian now and grabbed him for a Final Countdown which wowed the entire arena and pinned him but he kicked out. The crowd chanted "NXT" over and over again as they wanted the two to continue on fighting. Currently they were lying on the ground and exhausted. James got up and he grabbed Damian on his shoulders for a Nap Time, but the Archer of Infamy got out of it and shoved the him to the ref and they collided which prompted for him to pull out his night stick from his pants and striked James in the neck and then at the head before tossing it out as the crowd was booing the hell out of him. Then another ref came inside the ring and Damian grabbed James for the Reckoning and pinned him and got a huge victory over James.

Announcer: Here is your winner... Damian Priest!!!

The arena booed him as he rolled out and grabbed his favorite toy he likes to smack people with and went to the entrance ramp but before leaving, he eyed the hurt James who was eyeing him with fire on his pupils and Damian imagined a bow and arrow again and then imaginely fired at James which angered him a bit and the Archer of Infamy left.

OK guys, this is chapter 14.

Peace out!