O N E

M E E T I N G  • T H E • T R I O

----

It was late at night when you see few people talking at the back of a gate. You were (Y/N) (L/N), a demon slayer, you were known to manipulate multiple forms but you had a special form of your own. It was called the form of the moonlight blade. You originated from the family in where almost all were once hashira's, your family was known for being strong and kind people. The origin of the moonlight form was originated from the very first hashira of your blood. His name was Miroshiba (L/N) or Miro (L/N) for short. You also had a special talent, the talent of seeing things (specifically persons without using your breathing) very far away nor behind walls. (With a twist)

"(L/N)! I'll be leaving you in Kamado's hands. Kamado, take good care of her." You hear Tomioka call you while talking to the three demon slayers. You peeked your head to see the scene that was happening. A blonde boy with orange locks faded at the end of each strand, he looked like he was flashed with lightning at his state. A maroon haired boy using a green, black checkered haori, with earrings and hair that was slicked back in an improper manner. And there was a weird one, a scary looking boar looked into your direction and shouted recklessly.

"INTRUDER!!" He says charging at your direction shouting and making weird pig-like noises. Tomioka sighed and pinched his nose bridge in disgust. You've known Tomioka for awhile, he was a quiet, and was also known for being alone all the time. Giyu became your mentor after he found you on the streets speechless because your parents got murdered and devoured by Muzan. (Not that long but around 5 years or so)

You ran while the boar chased after you. You jumped over a wall and giggled. "What a lousy man, you can't catch me!" The boar raged, hearing your statement.

"(Y/N), get down here and meet your new watchers. Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, this is (Y/N) (L/N), I've been teaching her different techniques for awhile, but I'm giving her to you since I have matters to attend to as hashira. Take good care of her Kamado... " Giyu said and disappeared into thin air. You got down and quickly got into Tanjiro's back. You placed your hands unto his incredibly large wooden box.

"Oh, I see something.. is it a demon?" You questioned as you quickly took your sword. "(L/N)! NO!" The maroon haired boy shouts, dodging the attack to protect the demon inside the box.

"INOSUKE! HOLD HER!"

"Huh-"

You felt strong muscular arms hold your shoulders almost ripping off your haori. You dropped your katana and sighed, rolling your eyes in defeat.

"I lose! Eh- not fair! Three versus one!" You said while the boar man held you high, your little figure floating. You admit defeat not too long until-

"What weak creature is this?! HAHAHAHAHA!" Inosuke chuckled, teasingly grinning. You angered quickly spinning, your naked feet touching his bare chest. He was aback from your sudden change of position and his grip loosened a bit. Without doubt, you jumped on his upper chest, pushing him downwards, falling on the floor.

"DAMNIT, FIGHT ME! (Random name), THAT DOESN'T HURT AT ALL!!" Inosuke shouts, quickly standing up like nothing happened to him. You were shocked to see such stupid man have determination.

"Inosuke, calm down will you? We should be taking care of her." Tanjiro goes near him, slightly patting his head, like a farmer taming it's boar. Yet the boar didn't listen. Inosuke also took his jagged sword pointing it at you. "Ahh, I get it... you're hurt..how bad did (Y/N) hurt you..poor Inosuke..He was mad that a woman such as (Y/N) could hurt him down. Let's go (Y/N), I'll explain everything to you later" Tanjiro walks, talking with a concerned tone in his voice, but you were sure it was a play.

"KOTARO!" Inosuke angered, running towards Kamado, catching up to him.

You looked over at Zenitsu who was tired and sloppy the whole time. You decided to go to him. "Earth to Zenitsu" you placed a hand on his shoulder. Without hesitation, the man wrapped his arms around your waist, screaming like a child. "(Y-Y/N)-San...Please don't scare me like that" Zenitsu looked at you, his teeth clasped shut, gritting on eachother.

You gently unwrap his arms off and held his hand for comfort "It's okay Zenitsu, I'll hold your hand until we get back okay!" You smiled and continued to walk. Zenitsu smiled and felt more calm while he trotted along with you.

•••

Morning came, the sounds of the crows awakened you. You looked at your right, shocked to see Zenitsu still holding your hand. The boy was blushing like hell, "(Y/N)..You fell asleep while we came here so I carried you...I was too scared to take your hand off mine..." He looks away making you chuckle and reply "Thank you, Zenitsu" you smiled.

"Oh (Y/N), you're awake! Here's your food. We stored this for our journey last night and we forgot to eat it!" Tanjiro barges in, holding a bowl of rice cakes in his hand. You kindly accepted it and started to munch. "So, About the demon inside your bag?" You asked, inaudibly hard to understand what you're saying since you munch like a bird that was only fed for once a week.

But Tanjiro knew it loud and clear. He's a nice guy, he never dodged your questions and he answered it truthfully. "Ah, well...you see...when I came home...I saw my family dead...Nezuko was the only one left alive..but I was too late...she already turned into one" Hearing the first sentences of his story was tragic and made you remember your past. "Who did it?" You asked, out of the blue.

"Muzan Kibutsuji.."

He said, the smell of anger filled the room. Kibutsuji...the one who Giyu told me that devoured my family. You thought balling your fingers up into a fist. "I know him" You hissed while Tanjiro placed a hand on your shoulder and released a sentence to comfort and give you determination.

"(Y/N), let's kill him together"

Kamado was really determined to hunt Kibutsuji down, and so were you.

I'll never forget what you've done Muzan Kibutsuji, I'll avenge every single person you've killed.

M E E T I N G • T H E • T R I O ✓

×CLOSED×

(A/N): Hi! My name's Athena, I've made this new account to start again. I'm not that good in English, so bear with my wrongs, please. I also started watching Kimetsu No Yaiba last week ago, I finished season one and is waiting for infinity train. I fell in love with Giyu Tomioka and Inosuke Hashibira. I mean, I fell in love with everyone to be exact. Thank you for reading this story!
.
.
.

Tanjiro: Ah! Nezuko! Here they are! Hi Reader-San!

Nezuko: Mhhm! Mhm! (Happy Tone)

Tanjiro: Inosuke was very harsh to you Reader-San.

Nezuko: Mhm, Mhm.. (saddened tone)

Tanjiro: Time for a Author Secret!

(Drum Roll)

Tanjiro: I heard the Author was really attracted to Giyu Tomioka, when she went to a cosplay convention, she saw a Giyu cosplayer, but was too flustered to approach him for a picture.

Giyu: ...

Tanjiro: That's it for our Author Secret! Next chapter ANGEL!

Nezuko: Mhhm! Mhmm! (excited tone)

----