F O U R

P R E T T Y ~ B O Y

----

"Another wisteria house..." Tanjiro smiled, as he placed the wooden box he was carrying, near his futon, and whispered excitingly.

"Nezuko, you can now rest in a soft futon again"

You admired the burgundy haired boy, he was such a responsible brother. You seem to recall your siblings who were also killed by Muzan. Tanjiro noticed you staring sorrowfully and held your hand to make you feel comfort, and you did. You were traumatized, remembering your bloody past and you always have wished it never happened. You smiled at him.

The old man gave you clothes to wear and some futons to sleep on. Inosuke was being reckless and was insulting the old man, yet the old man smiled as if he didn't hear what the boar just said. Inosuke took off his boar mask revealing his pretty features. Your eyes widened, wanting to hold his beautiful face. He finally had shown his secret that you always wanted to know. Was he hiding that pretty handsome face?

"Inosuke...Is that really you?" You asked.

'A muscular man, having pretty feminine features?! If he wasn't half naked I'd be questioning his sex!'

"So? You got a fucking problem with my face or anything?" Inosuke glared, his lips grinning sarcastically.

You shook your head, not wanting any thoughts about the boar man.

Awhile later, the old man gave you a sufficient amount of food. Inosuke grinned, looking at the sight of food. He took some from all the bowls, sadistically laughing. You and Tanjiro smiled at him, urging him to get more. While Zenitsu argued. Nezuko crept out of Tanjiro's box and the yellow haired boy turned to look at her in awe.

"Ahh!, Nezuko really is the cutest." you smiled, looking at the kind demon Infront of you. She slowly came up to you, hugging your figure while ruffling your hair a little.

"Oi, Demon...What the fuck are you doing to (Y/N)?"

Inosuke interrupts. The demon's pink hollow eyes, looked into his direction. She stared at him for a moment and then approached her own brother.

"Ah, you can sleep on my futon!" Tanjiro offered, Nezuko gladly went to her brother's own futon and went to sleep early.

'So that's how she regains her strength...not by killing humans ...but by sleeping...'

You yawned out of the blue, gaining the attention of the three. Zenitsu looked at you, and he chuckled. "Ah! Kawaii (Y/N)!"

"Don't yawn, it makes you look uglier.." Inosuke reminded. You were slightly offended, you just rolled your eyes in annoyance.

After you all have finished, Tanjiro slept beside Nezuko, he didn't have any futon to sleep on, he slept roughly on the floor. Inosuke and Zenitsu were sleeping soundly, you smiled at the sight. Your kind self was worried about Tanjiro, you stood up carefully, not to wake up anyone.

"Hm...(Y/N)?"

Someone must've been disturbed by your movement. You turned around to look who it was. You saw Zenitsu's golden orbs stare at your figure, slightly standing up. You parted your lips to speak to the blonde.