S E V E N

B U T T E R F L Y • E S T A T E

""""
It was early in the afternoon.

You arrived at the estate, feeling relieved that it didn't take that long. You were welcomed by the lifeless eyes of Shinobu Kocho, the insect pillar. She greeted you with a smile, a smile that was always so beautiful yet had a hint of anger inside.

"Ah! Welcome back (Y/N), Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu" she greeted, her smile not fading, it was awfully creepy for you. You smiled back at her with closed eyes while Inosuke and Tanjiro did so as well.

She guided you all inside, seeing Aoi, Kanao, and the three girls doing each others businesses. You waved them hello, and they smiled in response.

Walking in pace with the three demon slayers, she led you to a familiar room.

"Glad to see you all well Zenitsu, you've finally grown back to your own size! Guess the medicine really worked huh!" Shinobu blurted, making the blonde boy look flustered. She chuckles in response to his reaction. They all went to their respective rooms, different from where they've slept last time. Tanjiro with Nezuko, Zenitsu all alone, and Inosuke also all alone.

"We're here for the ointment!" You said, reminding Shinobu of what you're here for. "Ah, you could stay here for a day or two! I wouldn't want to waste that ointment if I were you" She chuckled, and you nodded.

"Sadly, the beds are only four...Tanjiro and Nezuko were the only ones who had 2 bedded rooms" She said teasingly, patting the covers of the bed. "I suggest you sleep with the boar faced man over there!" She continued. Your face reddened, thinking of an excuse to not do so. "I-I, I'm allergic to fur.." You blurted out, stuttering a bit. The insect pillar smirks.

"Ohoho, if you're allergic to fur..why not make him take his boar mask off?" You Tch'ed at her sentence, what a sadist...

"INOSUKE!!" She called him. The boar masked man suddenly came over, as his mighty name was called. "I'll rip off your tits, don't dare shout the name of the mighty Inosuke!" He confidently said, puffing his chest out, trying to look more manly.

"Well, I was just going to ask, I hope you don't mind if Miss (L/N) here, sleeps with you tonight~" She rhymed, making the boar masked boy release steam out of his mask. "Ah! I know you could do it Inosuke! I've slept with (Y/N) before! She's really a bother! But I think a manly man like you can handle her! Isn't that right Inosuke?" She bribes, while the boar masked man impatiently said.

"ARGH! I CAN DO IT YOU BITCH!" He impatiently roared, causing you to sigh. Fuck this Hashira, I hate her so much... You thought, your soul slowly rising up from your body.

"Oi, (W/N) get your things and fucking come with me you brat!" He insulted, stomping back to his own room. You gulped, following the man. Your shoulders brushed against Shinobu's and she chuckled. "Good luck (Y/N)-san~" she stated. You sweat dropped, now feeling a small pinch of hate for the pillar.

Inosuke brought you to the room, and jumped on the small, tiny ass bed. "YOU TAKE THE FLOOR! HAHA!" He laughs, pointing at your figure. You just nodded, going into the bathroom to wash and change clothes.

You took off your haori, placing it on a small table beside the hot tub, tying your hair into a pony tail. You unbuttoned your uniform, and unbuckled your pants, taking it off you. After you were completely naked, you got in the hot tub, heating your entire body in pleasure.

"Ah! I miss these!" You say as you began to scrub your body, cleaning the wounds and dirt you've gotten from your mission. After that, you closed your eyes, merging with the water to take a small rest.