T W E L V E

L O V E R S

××××

You and the others approached the small village that was placed somewhere up in the mountain. A large path of wisteria tree's grew along the sides of the walls.

"Where do we deliver some of the ointments?" You ask the burgundy haired boy by your side.

"Kocho-San gave me a list, it says all the specific places we need to go" Tanjiro smiled, reassuring you not to worry.

"Good thing! Our first stop is just nearby!" Tanjiro pointed at a small house, a sign was placed nearby.

"The Hiroshima household..." You silently read the mark written on the household.

You approached the door, and knocked on it.

"Hello! We're here to deliver the ointment you've ordered!" You shout, calling for some person who receives the package.

The door creaked open, and there was a woman, not too old, and not too young. She had dark bags below her eyes, but she was smiling.

"Ah, demon slayers...you youngsters make me remember memories, come in!" She invited.

You looked at the others and you all decided to nod, saying that you'll agree on going in.

She pointed at a small table, with sittable pillows on each side. The woman quickly went to her kitchen and prepared some hot tea for you all.

"Well, I see that Shinobu gave you the assignment instead of Kanao" she smiled, going back to the direction of the table where you sat. She placed the tea at the center, insisting you to get a cup of it.

"Ah! Here!" You took some off the bag, and gave it to the lady. "Thank you" she smiled, accepting the ointment from your hands.

"I am Hanae Hiroshima, an old demon slayer...once a pillar" She introduced herself to you three. You were shocked, a pillar?

"W-why did you give up, Hiroshima-san?" Tanjiro asks, looking at the woman with his kind eyes.

"It was to be a mother to my son..." Her smile never faded, she took a glance at the room beside her, and then looked back at you three.

"His own father died, fighting one of those demons. I resigned and gave up being a hashira, just to protect my own son.." she took a quick sip from her cup, her smile faded as her eyes started sparkling from tears.

Tanjiro clenched his fist, his eyebrows furrowed in an angry manner.

"Those damned demons...." He heatedly say, as he looked at the sobbing woman.

"Well, nice meeting you three here, including that demon riding on your small wooden box, I suggest you to keep going, thank Kocho-San for me.." she took all the glasses each one drank in, including the pot where tea was placed.

You all stood up, dusting off your uniforms, well except for Inosuke.

"Thank you for the tea! We'll take our leave!" Tanjiro bowed, while you and the others did the same.

She smiled, her eyes still bubbling with tears as she waved her hand, saying goodbye.

"Good luck!" She continued, you all nodded and took your leave.

"It looks like she helps people from here...That's why she needs the ointment..." Tanjiro thought, placing his index finger under his chin, showing an action of him thinking.

"How could there be demons here!? There's wisteria in like... Everywhere!" Zenitsu groaned, scratching his head in confusion.

"If demons aren't here..then it must be outside the small village..." Tanjiro sparks up his own theory, giving Zenitsu hope.