S I X

H U G S

\\\\

"Thunder breathing... It's unique" Tanjiro placed his index finger under his chin. "Gramps taught me everything!" Zenitsu exclaims, remembering on how he got struck by the flash of lighting. "That's kinda unique!" You commended, while the two boys smiled. You halted, thinking what the other two's potential is.

You never saw Tanjiro and Inosuke use their breathing forms, you tried to think of the perfect form for each of them, but you failed. For you, It was hard to read them both. You sighed and continued to walk with the other two.

You noticed the pretty boy not being so loud, so you decided to look back, hoping the boar man was okay. A weird aroma lingered around him. He was sulking at the back, looking like a depressed weirdo. You slowed your pace to catch up with him.

"Oi, Pig Head" You called out, waving a hand Infront of his boar mask. "What do you want?" He asks calmly, and it was weird for you. You definitely knew that there's something wrong. "What's up with you?" You questioned his own question. He "Tch'ed you in response not replying any words whatsoever. "Are you not feeling good?" You ask again, now he's getting pretty annoyed. "DAMNIT, You noisy ass bitch! LET ME HAVE PEACE!" He shouts, scratching his boar mask, an irk mark appearing on his forehead.

You just nodded in response, and then left him be, your pace matching the pace of the blonde and burgundy boy.

'What is this feeling?'

Inosuke asked himself, it was different, he never felt it before. Hatred? Pity? Happiness? Anger? Sadness? He asked himself again. The man was lost, he was stupid enough to not know his own feelings, he needed to learn, learn about the little things in his life that would make him better, better than any other demon slayer.

"Say Inosuke, have you ever hugged someone" Zenitsu suddenly barges in his thoughts, he was quite annoyed yet interested in the question. "What is that?" He asks, not knowing what the word 'HUG' is. He was clueless as ever. "You rise up your arms like this" Zenitsu tutored him, also doing the same action. "Then, wrap your arms around the person you want to hug" the blonde continued, back hugging you as a slight blush appeared on your face. Inosuke was fucking stupid, and he thought it was a fighting technique. He charged towards Tanjiro, opening his arms in chaos.

"This doesn't look good" you sigh, leaning on Zenitsu's chest, feeling his warmth. You didn't notice, but the man blushed, feeling your own back against his, it was weird and amazing at the same time. The blonde stopped his movements, and decided to watch the two. You and the blonde began to feel comfortable in that position, so you both didn't bother. 

"AH! INOSUKE! NOT SO TIGHT!"

Tanjiro screams as inosuke hugged him aggressively, and started lifting him high up as if to wrestle him. You and Zenitsu's eyes were both widened, and in shock.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Inosuke sadistically laughed, squishing the poor burgundy boy's body. You and the blonde boy sweat dropped seeing the scene Infront of you happen.

"Hey Inosuke, you're doing it incorrectly!" You shout, breaking Zenitsu's embrace. You approached the boar headed boy, opening your arms, to give him a sweet embrace.

You tossed yourself unto his bare chest, hugging his sweaty figure. He let go of Tanjiro, aback by your action.

Inosuke was speechless, the way you gave him that sweet embrace, it was different..and somewhat special.

"(W/N)..."

He wrongly pronounced your name as he felt your small and petite figure, warmly wrapped around him like a blanket. He smiled under the mask, it was like the old days, remembering on how the old man would carry him in his sleep, but sadly, it was now a blur for the boar masked man.