T W O

• A N G E L •

^^^^

Angels have special abilities, powers that the human kind cannot posses. God have given them special abilities to protect the human world. The world was also given by God, the existence of angels didn't last long. There were no pure blooded angels existing in the present. The only ones existing now were half angels, it's scarce to posses supernatural abilities in being a half. But it is possible, only few were gifted with such powers.

"Hey Tanjiro, What do you know about Angels?" You catch up to him making the man look at your direction. He thought for a moment and was about to open his lips when the blonde suddenly interrupts him. "THEY'RE FANTASIES! If they were real, I would've gotten a wife right now!" Zenitsu exclaimed. Your eyes widened, your eyes twitched, and your hands balled up into a fist.

"My grandmother always believed they were re-"

You suddenly stop. You felt the sense of danger.You closed your eyes looking for potential demons. The demons were in red while humans were in blue. Tanjiro must've smelled it too, also heard by Zenitsu.

"Tanjiro...I think it's better if we le-"

"WATCH OUT!" You cut Zenitsu off
while leaping on Inosuke, pushing him away, protecting him from the demon that popped out of the bush. The demon now leaped on you, aggressively pinching your skin creating deep and fresh wounds.

"STUPID, I COULD'VE HANDLED THAT! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" Inosuke shouts annoyed, not knowing what was happening.

"(Y/N)!" Tanjiro called, but you were determined to fight. The demon was on top of you. Your injured hands slowly reach your small dagger that hid inside your haori. You slashed the demon's throat without hesitation and it's blood splattered on your face, your haori getting soaked in red.

What An Angel it seems like....Angels are true! , Zenitsu thought.

"(Y/N)!!" Zenitsu quickly got beside you, checking on your wounds. You tried to stand up, but only to be pushed down by him. "I'm okay Zenitsu, I just need to-" You cough, feeling the need of rest. You passed out "Inosuke, carry her" Tanjiro asked while the boar hesitated and said.

"MONJIRO, I WON'T CARRY A WEAK HUMAN BEING!"

"Oh, sure thing Inosuke. Zenitsu? Are you fit for the Job? Don't you see our Inosuke here doesn't have the strength to carry (Y/N), I feel guilty asking hi-" Tanjiro was cut by the raging Inosuke, hot steamy air was going out of his boar mask signalling that he was mad.

"GRRRR, I CAN DO IT GOCHIRO!!" The latter shouts, charging towards you like a bull. Your closed eyelids were snapped shut, you were exhausted into travelling this far.

Inosuke was now carrying you on his back, your arms flopped on his neck. He would always catch up to Tanjiro, no matter how heavy you are. They continued their journey with you getting carried along.

- - -

You fluttered your eyes open and felt muscular arms holding your legs, carrying you. You blushed, you never got carried by anyone before. Giyu and your own parents were an exemption. (And Zenitsu from the previous chapter :'))

You smiled ang gently pat his boar mask. You touched his arms, feeling the strong muscular anatomy of men. Is he a famous wrestler? Is that why he hides his face all the time?

"Gonpachiro? What is this?!" He asks Tanjiro, pointing his fingers at you. Tanjiro looked at you pinching Inosuke's arms. He chuckled.

"It's Tanjiro"