S P E C I A L (2)

Zenitsu Agatsuma

KIMETSU NO HIGHSCHOOL!

-------------------------------------------

You skipped to class, holding the hands of your friend, Nezuko.

"Ah! I really want to see Zenitsu-kun again! That was a long break we've had!" You shook the poor demon aggressively, not knowing it was kinda too much.

"Mhmm mhm~ (Let's go!)" Nezuko replied, while you let her go. You really missed Zenitsu, not because you like him, but because he was your best friend.

You opened the doorway of your classroom, and saw Tanjiro waiving at you.

"Good morning (Y/N)!" He gleefully greeted. "Seems that Nezuko really did wait for you to fetch her!" He chuckled, patting his demon sister's head.

"Where's Zenitsu?" You ask, looking around the classroom. "He said he couldn't come to school, he's sick." You were dumbfounded. You wanted to see that blonde haired dude so bad that you were lost.

"Ah (Y/N), I want you to meet Athena!".

You snapped out of your thoughts, looking at the girl Inosuke Hashibira was talking to. She had dark hair and tan skin, she looked kinda foreign.

"Hi, (Y/N)! We finally meet!" She held your hands gleefully, or maybe I held your hands gleefully.

"This bitch right here, so rude as fuck!" Inosuke cussed, pointing at the Tan skinned girl, aka me, the author.

"Mr. Hashibira, didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up, you noisy ass gay motherfucker" I, the author hissed at the protagonist of this book.

The two just argued while you sweat dropped in disappointment.

Not too long until Tomioka-Sensei, the strict but incredibly hot Loner teacher came in.

"Okay class, take a seat" He shouts and shoved his nichirin blade into the fucking blackboard. The two idiots that we're fighting lately, aka the author and Inosuke, completely shuts up.

"After the long break, we have finally came back to this shit of a classroom!" He cussed, his eyes staring at the munching raven head.

"Mr. Hashibira"

He called out, giving the stupid man a glare. He flinched in disgust as he saw the boar headed freak, chomping on his tempura.

"What do you think you're doing?" He quietly walked to the boys table, slamming the blade into his hands.

Ya know, the thing baldy does...

"Want one?" Inosuke said in a slang manner. Tomioka irked, a vein popping near his temple.

"Didn't I tell you to fucking WEAR THE UNIFORM PROPERLY and NOT BRING that STINKY ASS boar mask into THIS FUCKING CLASSROOM!" He scolded, taking the whole box of Tempura the man was munching and came back Infront, where his table was set.

Athena laughed at the incident, casing Tomioka to look at her.

"What are you laughing at?" He glared, while the tan girl chuckled.

"Well you see Mr. Tomioka, I have the authority to change everything that happens in this book, so don't fucking scold me!"

Tomioka laughed jokingly.

"As if it's true! What's your proof?"

"Well Tomioka-Sensei, can you look at yourself for a moment?"