F I F T E E N

I M - S O R R Y

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS*

••

You were gone for months now. Your hair was longer than usual. You were called back by someone else's Kasugai crow to go back to the corps.

You went there.

The atmosphere was gentle, and soft. Yet the whole corps had a touch of sadness in it.

You walked inside, seeing Kagaya Ubuyashiki's son. You asked him where Kagaya was.

"Hmm..Where's your father?" You ask, kneeling down Infront of him. The boy looked at you, and calmly said he's gone. You were shocked about the news.

Kagaya used himself as a decoy for Muzan, the young boy explained.

"I think you really need to go somewhere, I'll let someone guide you" He suggested, giving an order to one of the Kasugai crows to call a guide.

You inhaled, smelling the air of the place. 'Is everything really over?'

A familiar woman came in. She had her signature pink ribbon tied on her hair. 

Who else could it be?

It was Nezuko. She doesn't have her bamboo muzzle on but she looked stunning, and human. You smiled.

Tanjiro must've fulfilled his wish and promise. I can't wait to see him...

You smiled as your thoughts lingered around, interested in seeing the trio. You never knew what happened, all you knew that Muzan was dead. 

"(Y/N)... I'm sorry" Nezuko silently sniffed. You looked at the girl beside you.

She was crying. 

"Are you alright Nezuko?" You ask, gently patting her back. She nodded and continued to lead you the way to somewhere.

Nezuko leaded you to a small house. It looked like a shrine. Nezuko opened the door and you were shocked.

You saw the honourable names of-

Kyojuro Rengoku

Obanai Iguro

Mitsuri Kanroji

Shinobu Kocho

Gyomei Himejima

Muichiro Tokito

Genya Shinazugawa

And....

The one who hurts you the most.

The one who literally made your heart sank.

Tanjiro Kamado

You sobbed, falling to the ground. Nezuko was there to support you in your crying state. It hurts, it hurts so much that it felt like you were being tortured.

"N-Nezuko..." You wrapped your arms around the girl, while she also cried in your arms.

It was hard.