Moonlight Breathing

I've made this breathing form on my own, but I don't really know if someone else uses it on the Kimetsu No Yaiba universe.

•for more information•

This form was specially used by the
(L/N)s. It was derived from the moon breathing.

The (L/N)s have a special technique in battling strong demons. They use a certain phrase that can neither be sung or said.

"The moonlight will Vail you with light from the sky, the teardrops you've shed will bring you less fright."

If a moonlight breather wields a moonlight nichirin blade, and successfully done the 3 forbidden breathing forms, the wielder will be able to summon any breathing form, in combination with the 3 forbidden forms.

First form.
Crescent slash.
This form makes a single, yet huge slash. When the user speaks out the words, a bright light will form upon the edge of the blade, making a crescent shaped light when you slash once again.

Second form.
Blade reflection.
This form makes a mirror of your moonlight nichirin blade, which means you're like double welding your moonlight blade, but with only one sword. Every movement the user does, the mirror follows. It lasts until the demon is slayed, or if user shouts another form.

Third form.
Tap of light.
This form can only be used when it's night. This is ineffective when in daylight. This form, takes a source of energy from the moon and strikes the opponent as fast as light. The light shoots the opponent, and can go through instantly. Sadly, it is easily reflected or can easily be blocked, for it lasts such a short time.

Fourth form.
Veil of the moon.
This form makes the user slash to a certain enemy, killing their spiritual state. Can only be used on demon controlled people, and lower class demons who don't use blood demon art. The lower class demons get killed while the controlled people don't.

Fifth form.
Emitting force.
After the words have been chanted, the user makes a slash that makes a large blow, does not do damage on enemies, just pushes them back.

Sixth form.
Walk of peace.
The user can only use this, when the demon surrenders. The user walks up to the demon, and while the user chants the words, a pathway to the demon will appear. The demon dies in a peaceful death, and the slash won't hurt. Once the demon is slayed, the moon will light up his/her dead body, while it turns to ashes.

Seventh form.
Triangle cutting.
This form makes an inverted triangle cut on the enemy's chest, taking its head, arms and legs decapitated from the body. It is fast, almost as fast as thunderclap flash. Hard to use on demons who use blood demon art.

Eighth form.
The fog of dusk.
Covers the user in a dark fog, hard enough for the demons to locate. Useful when the demons are many.

Ninth form.
Cloud control.
Used when the user is falling. It creates a dark black cloud, similar to the fog, but catches the user in a falling state.

Tenth form.
Quiet sounds.
This form is only useful at night. The ears of the user becomes sensitive to the sounds surrounding the peaceful night. Lasts for about 5 minutes.

Eleventh form.
Breath of the owl form.
This form makes the user capable of seeing in dark and foggy areas. The user's eyes sensitive to the surroundings, can see things throughout walls.

Twelfth form.
Moonlight serenade.
The body of the user who chants this form, gets protection and high energy. The user needs to hum while doing attacks, if not, the form wouldn't be as powerful as they think.

Thirteenth form.
Dance of the moon goddess.
The last form was dedicated to the moon goddess Tsukuyomi. The user twirls around like a Beyblade, attacking in all directions. The form is like a dancing ballerina, the twirl itself is often combined with other breathing forms to make the attack more powerful.

That's it for the moonlight breathing I decided to make!

And I've made a Sanemi Shinazugawa FANART for

n-nemi

I'm sorry if it isn't that good ~^~

~~~~~~~~