E L E V E N

• J E A L O U S Y •

××××

It was early in the afternoon.

You sigh, placing both of your hands on the back of your head. "I can smell that we're almost there..." Tanjiro said, hoping to slightly cheer you all up from exhaustion. "We've been walking for days! Yesterday was a hassle! We have to find this idiot..." You rolled your eyes, slightly whispering the 'idiot' part. The burgundy boy chuckles, resuming his path.

"(Y/N)...can I have some rice cakes please...Inosuke stole mine.." Zenitsu complained, catching up to reach your distance. "Sure" you gave him the rice cake that was on your pocket, or something that they put things in.

Zenitsu took the rice cake and then looked at you like how he had looked at the burgundy boy before.

"Ah, here"

Zenitsu offered you the half while you smile at him, kindly accepting his offer.

"Arigatou Zenitsu-kun!" You thank him, slightly bowing with respect. He blushed seeing your kind petite figure. You and Tanjiro were almost alike, for him.

Your motion stopped when Tanjiro halted.

"Looks like...We still have to go up that mountain" The wine haired boy sweat drops.

"You've got to be kidding me..." You and Zenitsu loudly complained, sighing with disbelief.

"Tsk! Easy!" Inosuke sprinted, running towards the destination. "Oi! Wait up!" Tanjiro called out, catching up to the boar headed boy.

"Aren't they exhausted?" You asked Zenitsu, who was worn out on your side. "(Y/N), Am I strong?" He asks you suddenly, out of the blue.

"Eh, of course you're strong! You're one of the strongest demon slayers I've ever known!" You cheered, punching the air repeatedly with your balled up hands.

"Thank you" He suddenly hugs you. You smile, gently patting his back for comfort. Little did you know, Inosuke was staring right back at you two.

"The fuck is that brat doing with (W/N)?"

He hissed, turning his back on you.

"I hate it!"

He shouts while the burgundy boy heard his voice, so he decided to look back.

"Inosuke? Is there something wrong?" He asks, questioning the boar's sudden burst of anger.

"Tsk, FUCK YOU ZENITSU!" He groaned, kneeling on the ground, his face filled with jealousy. Tanjiro looked at him confused, does he like Zenitsu? Or you?

"What do you mean by fuck?" He asked, which made Inosuke look at him questionably.

"Huh? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" He blurts out, causing the burgundy haired boy to flinch.

"Eh, Nevermind.." Tanjiro mumbled, while resuming their paths. You and Zenitsu catched up to the two, waiving your hands to signal them.

"Finally! We've catched up to you both!" You sigh in relief. Zenitsu smiled at the two, happy to see their faces.

"Tsk, don't smile. You look ugly" Inosuke insulted the blonde. Zenitsu irked and the two started arguing once more. You sweat dropped, and decided to move slowly to Tanjiro's side, not minding the two idiots's noise.

"Ah (Y/N), if you don't mind, how exactly does the (L/N) household fight demons?" Tanjiro asked, looking at the sky.

"A lot of my family members we're once Hashiras. The Moonlight pillar to be exact, before my father died, he told my brother to train to be the next pillar, to continue the bloodline. Sadly, he died fighting the things he hate the most. He, Giyu and Sabito were friends, not until they decided to go to the final selection. Only my brother and Giyu survived then they became a slayer, but my brother...he lost to them...He lost fighting them for my family's sake...The demon that killed my family was too strong...for him to handle...I-"