T E N

F E E L I N G S

----

Wandering in the woods, going back to Osaka again, you thought of what happened yesterday.

'So what if I like her?'

Inosuke's calm, deep, munching voice spatted out which made your heart sunk.

You remembered every single word he said that time, so what if he likes her? You thought, the simple unbothering sentence distracted you menacingly.

Why does my mind have to react to this? You chuckled quietly, sighing afterwards.

Well dear (Y/N), don't you know what love is? You explained it to Inosuke didn't you? But why are you so distracted by that simple sentence? Is it because you're jealous of Aoi? Do you want to be her?

"(Y/N)! Watch out!" The familiar voice of the burgundy haired boy distracted you from your thoughts. Getting ahold of yourself, you saw that Tanjiro was getting ready to fight.

A shadow holocausts from the branches of the tree, it's eyes glowing in a shade of two different colours, Yellow and Blue. You closed your eyes, trying to use your own ability, but it can't seem to identify the colour. " W-what kind of demon are you! Demons can't handle the sun!" Shouted, pointing a finger at the unknown species.

"Haven't you heard of us before?"

The figure floated downwards, it's appearance seemed to be a form of a little girl. This caused you to flinch in unknown horror. Tanjiro quickly unsheathed his nichirin blade and decided to slash the floating figure.

But your eyes were shocked to see the blade go right through the small ghostly little girl. She chuckled, holding back her intense laughter.

Tanjiro seemed to be out of words too, since he stood there, hands clasped on his own nichirin blade.

"Humans are so busy protecting their kind from demons!" The small girl pouted, her arms on her waist.

"They forgot about us spirits" She actingly wiped her fake tears.

"S-spirits?!" Zenitsu stutterers, which made the small girl go near him, floating heavenly. "Ah! A scardey cat I see!" She pats his head, smiling at the blonde haired boy.

"I mean no harm, but I do have one favour to ask for!" The small girl clasped her hands together, smiling aggressively at you and the trio.

"Of course!" Tanjiro smiled, taking his grip off his blade. The spirit smiled at him, floating to his side.

"Please don't forget about us! If you do, we fade away, and die in our spiritual body!" The small girl cried out.

"My name's Akane! Akane Minamoto!" She continues.

Tanjiro was about to open his mouth, until the spirit disappeared. He put his hands together, praying for the spirit that lingers around in the forest.

Well now you see that I added some different and new things to this book hmm?

"Wait... Aren't we missing someone?" Zenitsu blurts out, looking for the boar headed freak. "Ah, shit.." you cussed, scratching your temples in annoyed manner.

"INOSUKE!" You all shouted, trying to find the familiar boar headed boy, but no response came from the paths of the forest. "I was waiting for him to plunge on the spirit...but he has been awfully quiet lately" Zenitsu murmured, enough for you and the burgundy boy to hear.