KNY scenarios (1)

THEY TOOK YOU TO A THEME PARK AND CONFESSED.
(PRESENT)

°

INOSUKE HASHIBIRA

You were walking, side by side with the reckless boar. He seemed to be thinking about something serious. He invited you and you didn't know why. You were confused and happy at the same time. Boar boy was now opening up to you.

"Oi Inosuke, what's the matter?" You ask, his thinking was put to halt. The man looked at you, his face was tinted with a slight hint of red. You chuckled at how cute it was.

"Aw! Inosuke! You're really cute!!" Your hands made its way to his cheeks, pinching them while the boar man pouts. His cheeks were puffed, he's acting like a child.. you thought, taking your fingers off his cheek. He looked away, as if he was mad.

"Don't tell me you've gone tsun-tsun!" You laughed, placing an arm on his shoulder. "You've been quiet for awhile..What's gotten into you? PIG ASSAULT!" You shout, copying his signature move while wrapping your arms around him. Inosuke was shocked and his hands made its way to your waist, returning back your hug.

"(Y-Y/N).." He gently whispered. Your eyes widened, he finally pronounced your name right.

Say sike TANJIRO

"Damn you...(Y/N)" He muttered, his breath whispering in your ears. You rolled your eyes. Here we go again...
You thought he was going to argue with you again, but this time..

It was different.

"I-Inosuke...Loves...(Y/N) the idiot..." he stutters.

"What?" You laughed it off, thinking that you must've heard it wrong. He looked at you, broke the hug, and placed both of his hands on your cheeks.

"You're really beautifu- I mean handsome..." You say, admiring the his beauty. He was rare, the rarest of all men. His features were made for a woman, while his body was made for a wrestler's.

"Tsk, I know that.." Inosuke smirks, pulling your face closer to his. You were focused on his attractive face and you didn't notice, but suddenly a pair of cherry colored lips, made its way to your own soft ones. It took awhile before you both parted.

"I-Inosuke....I-"

He placed a finger in your lips, shushing you up. "I like you (Y/N), This pretty boy likes you.." He blushed. You felt your cheeks redden while you chuckle at his confidence.

You didn't say anything and just slammed your lips on his.

"I like you too..Inosuke Pig..."

ZENITSU AGATSUMA

Lighting boy was suddenly acting weird all of a sudden. You had gone with Zenitsu since you all have partnered up so you all can have different kinds of fun. Inosuke was alone, while the siblings were together.

"(Y/N)! L-Let's go inside the haunted mansion!" He asks bravely yet you noticed that he was shaking and trembling with fear. You chuckle and gently pat his shoulder.