T H I R T E E N

I N J U R E D

°°°°
"Inosuke..." You held the hands of your Injured ally, checking his injuries.

"Fuck! You got stabbed in the fucking heart!" You worriedly shout, taking off his boar mask. He cackles, waving a hand Infront of your face.

"Don't worry, it'll heal soon.." He grunts, his pretty face smiling at your figure. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you..." Wet rain was pouring at Inosuke's face, but it wasn't rain...It was your tears.

"I'm the boss here (W/N)...I didn't ask you to help me.." He says, his voice utterly weak than usual. He tried to stand up once again, but he was just too tired and exhausted. His whole body is like a constructed building, falling apart by the damage.

"B-but" You stuttered, yet he held your face, then at the second thought it wasn't your face he was actually choking you.

"I'm not dying (W/N)! I AM A GOD!" He finally stands up, his voice back to normal. "What the fuck Inosuke!?" You quickly head over to the direction he jumped, and held his arms, assisting him.

"What are you-" he finally passed out. Foam like saliva was coming out from his mouth, he fell on top of you, wetting your uniform with his saliva, you were disgusted. You tried pushing his figure away, but he didn't budge a single thing. You sighed and thought of the fight earlier.

"I wasn't damaged a single bit...Thanks to you Inosuke.." you smiled, giving up on pushing him away, you thought for a moment and finally realized.

"Holy shit...The ointment.." You took it out of your pocket, still having a hard time due to the strong and heavy figure on top of you. You placed it on his wounds carefully and gently. The ointment smelled like flowers, it was fascinating and nice to sniff on.

"(Y/N)! Inosuke!" Tanjiro called out, his usual smile plastered on his face, but it dropped seeing Inosuke on top of your figure, not even awake. "INOSUKE!!" He shouts and ran faster to the side of the boy and took off his own Haori, placing it on the floor and helps you put Inosuke there. "What happened?" Tanjiro asks, looking at you. "He got Injured by that damned demon" you reply, not looking at his face. "I'm surprised he protected you from it, you seem to not have any damage at all!" He happily rejoiced, looking at your undamaged figure. You looked at Inosuke, your eyes saddened by his state.

"I wasn't able to save him back" you then looked at the burgundy haired boy, aiding the boar headed man. "You saved him! Without you! He could've been dead right now!" Tanjiro unaccepted your answer, but it was true right, you saved Inosuke before, but he repays you by saving you back.

"(Y/N), can you tell me more about moonlight breathing when we finally get back to the butterfly estate? I'm sure it's unique! I'm also learning about the dance of the fire God!" Tanjiro changes the topic, carrying Inosuke on his own arms.

"Are you sure you don't need help with that?" You ask, looking at Inosuke's Injured figure being carried by the burgundy haired boy. "Well, I'll let you carry Nezuko then!" Tanjiro smiles, handing you the box he was carrying.

Your eyes widened, it was quite heavy. Tanjiro's back must've hurt alot. You look at Tanjiro, and he was still that happy child, no matter what pain he had been through, he would always stay happy and honest about others.

•••
Days later.

Inosuke's eyes widened, he wasn't in the forest anymore, instead he was in a cozy bed, with bandages allover his body.