S P E C I A L (1)

-An Inosuke One shot-

Fight me!

Sponsoring: Kimetsu No Highschool

Drink Milk for intense OOC moments.

====================

(Y/N) (L/N), a new student inside Kimetsu Highschool.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N)! A moonlight breather!"

You shout, smiling while examining your classmates. Some smiled, while some had a smug look on their face.

Tomioka was your father's best friend. Now, he will watch over you, since your father have gone to America to do business for a long time. He will also be your adviser, and PE teacher.

"(L/N), sit beside Kamado" He commanded. You nodded your head, sitting next to the burgundy boy wearing a pair of earrings. How did you know who Kamado was? Well, Tanjiro was too kind. When the teacher called out his name, he raised his hand. For your information, Kamado was placed at the third row, second column, near the window.

"Goodmorning (L/N)" the burgundy boy smiled softly. You smiled back, greeting him a sweet Goodmorning.

"Since we have a new student, we will have to start training" Tomioka said, after he have blown his whistle. The whole class nodded, while others just rolled their eyes. You stood up, following the others that formed a line.

"First day of your training (L/N)! Tanjiro approached you, his earrings waving pleasantly.

"Y-You look amazing! What made you study here?" A random blonde boy also approached you.

"Nitwit, stop flirting with women, they don't like you" A muscular raven head emerges from the back.

Your eyes widened, looking at his toned abs. You blushed, seeing the cute man Infront of you. He looked kinda feminine, and that looked handsome for you. You adjusted your collar, fixing yourself.

"H-Hey, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you" You greeted, the blonde boy smiled while the raven haired looked at you blankly.

"Z-Zenitsu! Zenitsu Agatsuma!" The blonde stuttered which made you giggle.

"INOSUKE HASHIBIRA! DON'T FORGET IT!" The cute raven head shouted, making you slightly flinch at the sudden action.

"Ah, let's go now, Tomioka-san is probably getting mad, let's change into gym clothes! We'll be waiting for you (Y/N)!" Tanjiro said, running to the boys lockeroom. You smiled thinking of the three. "New friends...I guess" You joyfully muttered, going inside the too, specifically the girls lockeroom.

You changed into the PE uniform Giyu have bought you. It fit perfectly! Your waist was slim, that your curves were perfectly shown in the uniform. Your thicc legs, being covered by comfortable fabricated pants. In a sentence, you were completely gorgeous.

"Ah! (Y/N)!"

A girl called you out, to be honest, you almost had the same body type as hers. Yet your thicc-ness made you more outstanding. She had green faded pink hair, and her eyes were like the color of emeralds. She looks breathtaking, more like girlfriend material.