The List

Richie's most embarrassing moments list
Made by Ben

1. The time he fell off the stage during the musical when the lights went out. His exact words when he landed: "I'm okay!"

2. The time he walked into the wrong theatre, which was playing a horror, and dropped the popcorn all over the security guard. We didn't get kicked out, surprisingly.

3. Kicked out of the Smashing Pumpkins concert for crowd surfing.

4. The time he got into trouble with our fifth grade teacher and fake cried to get out of it. He then proceeded to turn around and say "that's how you do it" and then pat my shoulder. The teacher heard him and he got detention for a week.

5. When he acted like he was flying on the swing set by throwing up both of his arms. This led to him doing two backflips in midair and then busting his head open on concrete.

6. That time he dared to cross the jungle gym while I was swinging. I hit him and he broke his arm.

7. When he put an anonymous love letter in Eddie's locker, but never owned up to it.

8. The time he put another letter in Eddie's locker but it had his name on it. He went back to get it before Eddie had the chance.

9. Richie falling out of the car while it was moving.

10. When my mom took us to the zoo and he fell into one of the enclosures.

11. The time he got Eddie's number from someone random at school. He then called and Eddie answered. Richie hung up the phone before saying anything.

12. Richie getting trampled by alpacas.

13. When he missed his cue on stage because he was flirting with Adam Brick.

14. The time he fell asleep eating cereal and immediately woke up because he had spilled it all over himself and his bed.

15. The time Richie found a suitcase in some of the vocal storage and decided to stuff himself inside. Only he had grown out his hair that summer and insisted on leaving it hanging out. So then the vocal kids wheeled him outside, where a dog happened to be roaming. Let's just say Richie cut his hair and has never let it grow out again.

16. When he ate Stanley's red velvet cupcake and had to make up an entire lie and even hid the trash. Stanley still hasn't forgiven him.

17. When we were in English class and playing this game and Richie peed himself from laughing so hard. He told me if I told anyone he'd kill me.

18. That time Richie was watching Eddie, before they met, from afar at the skating rink and right as the boy passed him he fell on his ass.

19. The time when Richie lost his swimming trunks at the quarry.

20. When Lyla walked in on him and Eddie.

21. When he locked himself in a cage with a dog. He ended up getting stitches. Still has the nose scar.

22. When he was gushing about Eddie to Eddie's mom without knowing... yikes bud.

The list goes on and on throughout the years. The notebook is practically filled. Sometimes Eddie will even call Ben and let him know of something new. He can always hear Richie groaning in the background. One of Eddie's favorite moments is when their little girl called Richie mom. Or the time he put cinnamon in the taco casserole instead of another seasoning.

Their lives go on beyond the pages. Whatever happens is yours to choose. There's a million possibilities and blanks to be filled. But for now this is the end.

Thanks for coming on this journey.

I would like to thank my dear friends

actaullysatan

ash_ley818

reddie_4eva

for letting me use some of their embarrassing moments in life! If any of you would like to add your own stories to Richie's list let me know! I'll make it happen.

I might POSSIBLY maybe do bonus chapters here and there depending on however many reads? Idk tho. I just thought 69k would be funny to release a chapter.

Okay by love you guys and thanks for 69k 😎