🏠|Chapter 12|🏠

Jimin sat in that uncomfortable chair for hours---maybe six? and he still has at least three more hours to go.

He's tried contacting Jeongguk been he's unreachable due to the service from the hospital because there's so many damn people here---but Jimin doesn't blame them.

"Jimin!" Jimin looked up and his eyes locked with Aki's as she ran over, embracing Jimin into a hug and Jimin began balling. She held him tightly, "shh.. Jiminie... shh... she's alright, okay?"

Jimin shook his head, "I- I don't even know- they won't tell me-" Aki held him close and soon another pair of arms wrapped around Jimin and he pulled away, gasping when his eyes locked with Jeongguk's.

"Jeongguk-" he wanted to sob again but how. Jeongguk was here in front of him and out of that nasty military camp.

Jeongguk embraced the elder into a tight hug, "hush baby," he soothed and rubbed circles into Jimin's back as Jimin swayed side to side, balling in his lovers embrace.

The younger moved them back to the chairs and Aki ran downstairs to grab Jimin and Jeongguk some water because both need it right now.

"What happened?" Jeongguk asked, watching as more stretched with other kids on them were rushed in. Jimin sniffed, "I- I was at work an- and watching the news and suddenly a emergency report p-popped up and it said that Jace---Jace's bus got into an accident and rolled off a slope."

Jeongguk sighed and placed his chin on the top of Jimin's head, "she's a strong girl, Jimin, she can push through, I know she can." Jimin's eyes watered, how can Jeongguk be so calm? that is his daughter on the surgery table in there, too.

"How would you know? I don't... I don't think..." Jeongguk hushed him, "she's just like you, Jimin. She can easily push through something and I know for a fact she's strong. You should've seen her at the military camp on weight day. That girl can lift," Jimin giggled.

"You're right... She'll be just fine..."