🏠|Chapter 35|🏠

"I'm so tired," Jimin declared, sort of slowly flopping back on the bed. Jeon looked over at him, "oh? I bet it is the baby-" "so do I. I want to be not pregnant anymore. It feels as if it has been a year."

Jeon giggled, "well Jimin, you've got a month." "Two, actually..." Jeon shrugged, "I was close enough. Anyways. What is his name?" Jimin sighed, "well... I'm going with the name Jeongguk wanted."

The female hummed, "and that is?"

Jimin smiled, remembering the tiny argument they had about who had a better name, "well child," Jeon pouted at the nickname, "hey! I'm only two years younger!" Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, "yes you are and you are a fetus."

The younger frowned but giggled again and told Jimin to tell her the name, so he did, "he wanted Akito." Jeon looked at Jimin. Sounds about right, Jeongguk named their first dog Akito.

"Oh... I mean, it is a perfect male name, especially for a baby whom I'm gonna bet looks more like Jeongguk." The elder chuckled, "why not me?" Jeon shrugged, lips pursed, "well you see bà, Rae looks identical to you. It is Ggukkie's turn."

Jimin laughed and nodded, grinning, "you aren't wrong."

Jeon grinned, "I know I'm not."

After a good few minutes of pure silence, Jeon broke it, "Jimin, can I take Evan out for a little bit on their birthday?" Jimin looked at her. Evan was the only one who was staying with Jimin for her birthday.

Evan said she didn't want to leave her mamas side and of course Jimin is greatful, he just feels bad. He feels bad because he thinks she really wants to go with her uncles and aunts. But no, she is staying with him for comfort. And to be honest, he really needs that too.

"Well... I suppose so. Why?" Jeon shrugged, swallowing, "well... you see Jimin, I promised Jeongguk I'd care for her if anything ever happened. He told me to care for all of you. But specifically Evan as she is well, what Jeongguk says, a daddy's girl. And well, I've observed and that is true..."

Jimin looked at Jeon, guilt swelling in his chest. How could he not have noticed?

"Oh... well of course Jeon," Jimin chimed, knowing how she felt too. "You can take her. What are you going to do?"

Jeon sighed, then breathed in, "I planned on taking her out for lunch and all that. I knew the others had plans and well, I know she didn't want to go with them... and well, I thought that... um... you k-" "shh... I get it."

The elder smiled at Jeon as her eyes glistened with tears ready to fall and he hugged her quickly, realising she really was a lot like Jeongguk.

A lot.