🏠|Chapter 15|🏠

Jace had to make herself comfortable so many times because she was moved so much.

She's still in the hospital for awhile because they are working on therapy for her walking, which is going well, and she also needs to keep good on blood pressure and her broken ribs and head damage. But besides that, she's good.

It was all very serious but now that she went through the surgery she's good.

"So... you're in here how long?" Ray asked, her voice dramatic on purpose as she leaned her chin on her hand. Jace sighed, "a g-good m-mo-month I-I th-th-thi-think."

Ray nodded, "well, I'll be here everyday so." Jace giggled, "I-I g-gu-gues-guessed." Ray grinned.

Ray is Taehyung's daughter. She has dark black hair, that is actually natural and that shocks many because it is so dark, and she has soft mocha colored eyes, something no one expected since her father (not Taehyung) has dark chocolate eyes.

Taehyung doesn't ever speak about Ray and Tae-oh's fathers because he is ashamed. Taehyung was a uh- a stripper for awhile and well---things happen and he first got pregnant with Ray.

He had Ray two years before Jimin had Jace, so Ray's twelve. And then he got pregnant again when Ray was three and went on to have Tae-oh, his other baby girl whom is nine. Tae-oh looks more like the man who was the, as Taehyung calls it, unwilling sperm donor, who had dark blue eyes and fringy dark brown hair and well, Tae-oh popped out looking like him. But neither guys are in their life. Anyways.

"Don't you ever get bored?" Jace shrugged and looked up from her book called 'get well' and sighed, "I-I gu-guess n-n-not." Ray puckered her lips, "hmm. You are quite patient compared to me. I'd be begging to go home."

The younger shrugged, "you are also quite brave." Jace shrugged again. She has heard that from so many people she got tired of it but it does help her pride.

"T-th-thanks."

Ray giggled, "you're welcome."

The door opened and Taehyung popped his head in, "Ray, baby, we have to go. Uncle Kai's in a stuck situation down in unit Y. He needs our help," Ray grumbled but nodded and looked at Jace, "well, see you."

Jace nodded and fist bumped Ray as she ran out, singing I love youuu

The younger giggled and propped herself back, opening the book up again but then the door knocked.

Can she not get privacy?

Jace doesn't mind, no, she just wants time to read the book her mama bought her. It is quite interesting, actually.

"H-hel-hello?" Jeongguk stepped in and smiled sadly at Jace, "I have to go back to camp baby," Jace hummed. She knew this.

Jeongguk walked over and crawled up next to her. Jace gave him a soft, warm smile when he wrapped his arms around her. Jace snuggled into him, "I-I lo-love y-you papa," she said quietly, her body warming.

Her father pressed a kiss to her forehead, "I love you too, baby J."

Jace giggled and said goodbye and then the next long journey began.