👽|Long story short, I swallowed a fly|💀

So,
Two things,
1.) I swallowed a fly while drinking coffee and well, protein I guess.

And 2.)
I made an edit for this book!

Here it is!

I like it❤

Any who,
I really just wanted to pop in and ask y'all how you're doing,
So,
How are you guys'?

I've been ok myself,
Feeling better than usual. It's been rough on me. Not quarantine just life in general but I try to stay really positive like usual even if sometimes it hurts but I'm okay, I promise. I've been talking to my friends lately and my schedule out of writing and art is packed and I've been spending more time with my little brother and sister lately so there's that. But everything's been ok for me. And next week my cousin is spending the night (SquishyJikookie) and we have plans lol. It's going to be fun and I love her so much.

She's helped me a lot in life and has literally pushed me through life. Sometimes physically so I gotta thank her for that.

But any who

I really hope you all have been doing well❤

I have a tiktok now (Mimijeonie) that I share with my friend Tae-min and it's quite fun, actually lol. But any who.

If you ever want to talk about writing or anything in general,
Hit me up on Instagram, twitter, tiktok, and if u want note me and I'll give u my gmail and we can chat there.

My sites;
Twitter → MimiJeonie
Instagram → MimiJeonie
Tiktok → MimiJeonie

On my tiktok it does say Tae-mi in the description but Tae-Min and me just mixed our names together and boda bing boda boo. There it came lol.

Anyways

I really hope you enjoy the rest of your morning/day/evening/night/dawn/etc and if you wanna talk, never be afraid to message me. But for now I love you all and have a great rest of your time❤

PS; I'll also be updating a lot after the 6th of June because I won't be busy then :)

Any who

I love y'all!

Love,
Mimi J❤