🏠|Chapter 38|🏠

Jimin sighed heavily as he sat down across from his oldest and held the cup tightly in his hands. Jace was on his phone, texting her friends. Jimin didn't know what to do so he just thought and hummed to himself.

He's glad Jace can't go through his gallery because... well... she doesn't need to see that.

After a good few minutes he got bored and cleared his throat. Jace snapped her head up and looked at her mom, eyes wide- "you alright?" Jimin nodded quickly, "oh yeah great. How are you?"

Jace sighed and shrugged, shouting the phone off and sliding it back to her mama- "I'm doing good. Nothing much is going on and if it was you'd know haha." Jimin chuckled and took his phone back, sliding it into his pocket.

But before he spoke he groaned and clenched his teeth, having felt a the nerve ache yet again. Jace stared at him- "you alright mama?"

Jimin nodded- "yeah just... he dropped a little and I think he dropped onto a nerve..." she made an 'O' with her mouth and watched her eomma with squinted eyes and sighed, "okay... you sure it isn't anything else?"

The elder hummed, "yeah, positive. He's just been more active nowadays."

Jace nodded, "yeah I noticed... you've been more upset and you've been more slow and I have seen some stuff." Jimin giggled and rolled his eyes and shook his head playfully, "oh hush you fetus."

His daughter laughed and looked down, split eyes watching the coffee in the up- "you know... I love you eomma..." Jimin looked back at her, a little surprised as that came out of nowhere.

But nevertheless, he said he loved her too.

••••

"You have to lift it ya idiot."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and snickered, mimicking the elder. Ian scoffed- "you want to do that again?" Jeongguk nodded and did exactly what he did again. Ian rolled his eyes this time and grabbed the other end of the couch again and pulled it up-

"See? like this dumbass."

The younger breathed in heavily but didn't make a remark as he knows if he argues with his brother he'll get nowhere. He knows Ian and very personally. Ian seemed satisfied with that and they moved the couch in easily.

Chico sat on the floor and watched them, her crystal blue eyes twinkling as the elders started jabbering.

"I'm so sick and tired of waiting for children to be born." Jeongguk started, sighing in relief as he fell back onto the couch. Ian sat next to him and as soon as he sat, Chico came running over and hopped onto his lap, giggling softly.

Ian smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair and replied to his brother- "really? I always assumed you were horrified when Jimin told you he was pregnant." The younger chuckled and shook his head, "no, not at all. We actual had been trying for another baby for about two years and bam here this guy shows up."

The elder grinned but didn't make a sexual remark as Chico is here and she is only four. So he instead chuckled- "well, I didn't expect that." Jeongguk shrugged, "not many do actually. But on the other hand it was a shock. Of course we were trying but didn't expect it to work again."

Ian nodded, "I get that."

Jeongguk hummed, "yeah. But we are prepared now. We picked out a new name besides Akito." Ian quirked up his left eyebrow- "that is?" Jeongguk smiled, "Kibum." Ian went to laugh but Jeongguk shut him up- "it's a Japanese name. Be nice."

The elder nodded and shrugged- "okay."

The other male nodded, "good."

"So, you have the room prepared?"

Jeongguk nodded, "yeah of course. I got it all finished. I refused to let Jimin finish it with me because he had woken up a few nights ago balling. He refuses to tell me the dream but told Aki but she refuses to tell me."

"Yeah, friends are like that." Jeongguk huffed, "I know and it sometimes sucks. But hey, Jimin is eight months and almost at his due date so I'm not going to stress him out at all." Ian nodded, "good idea."

Jeongguk nodded, "yeah."