🏠|Chapter 14|🏠

Jimin shot up in his tired gaze as a choking noise erupted in the room and nurses rushed in, unhooking the tube from inside the little girls throat and she gasped out for air, tears running down her cheeks as she looked around.

"Ma---mama?" She asked out shakily, looking around. Jimin ran to her side, "yes baby? I'm right here---you're alright."

Jace began to cry and Jimin held her, like he promised he'd do when she was out still.

"It's okay baby," Jimin crawled onto the bed with her and held her close, "you're alright..." Jace stuffed her face into her mamas neck and held her mother close. She almost lost her mama once, she can't let go.

Jeongguk bursted through the door a few seconds later- "I'm here!" He declared, running over to the two and hugging Jace as well. Jace held her parents close as she balled, her stomach coiling but not badly.

"Papa!" She cried out, so happy to see him. She thought she'd never see them again.

Jace held them close- "I-I th-thou-thought y-you w-w-were g-g-gone forever!" She balled out, tears now like a waterfall. Jeongguk pulled her closer to him and held her, "it's alright baby J... I promise, we're here, you're here..."

The youngest nodded- "t-the bus- t-t-the b-bus c-cras-crashed in-into th-the c-car w-when M-Mr. Henry w-was s-s-scol-scolding u-us a-an-and w-we r-r-rolled do-down the s-slope-"

Jeongguk pressed a kiss to her forehead, "shh baby... you're okay now..."