🏠|Chapter 13|🏠

"Sirs?"

Jeongguk was the first to awake, his eyes looking up and meeting the nurses soft ones. The nurse looked younger then Jeongguk, a male probably in his mid twenties.

"We have her stabilized... you may go see her now. She's not awake and won't be for a little while, but she will be okay." Jeongguk sighed in relief and squeezed his uncouncious lovers hand.

"I- thank you so much... you don't know how much this means to me---I can't even thank you enough-" the nurse softly giggled, "it was a team of about twenty of us on her, but we got her. And you are very welcome."

The nurse walked away and Jeongguk shook Jimin, who awake groggily but then remembered what happened and widened his eyes, "is she alright!?" Jeongguk nodded, "yes but-"

Jimin's heart dropped- "but what!? did she not make it-" Jeongguk pushed Jimin's jaw together, "hush baby, she's fine. She's just going to be out for awhile. The doctor in the room will tell us more, but let's go in right now, alright?"

The elder nodded and they got up and Jimin squeezed Jeongguk's hand tightly. Jeongguk looked at him and let off a reassuring smile and they walked in.

It took everything in Jimin to just not ball out and hold Jace close. He'll hold her close, just not right now, he'd probably hurt her on accident.

"Hello," Dr. Alan rolled over in his chair, his eyes twinkling. "So, she's going to be just fine. All her vitals are good and so are her results. She should be awake in a day or two, maybe three to four, but she'll wake up, don't worry."

Jimin held Jeongguk close as Dr. Alan explained further on, "it was a close call but we got her," Dr. Alan chuckled and scooted over towards the hooked up computer.

"But um..." Jimin's heart clenched. No more horrible surprises please- "she has to relearn to walk again. I mean, she'll know how to... just---she will need a wheelchair for a few months up to a year.

The blonde swallowed and nodded, "alright..."

Dr. Alan sighed, "I will support the wheelchair to you. I paid all costs of it and the hospital bills because I know how hard this can be. Well---I mean I don't, but I understand. So, it is my gift to you."

Jimin's eyes welled up with tears and he thanked the doctor as he left.

Maybe there's some light in this situation besides Jace being fine.
Well, Jace being fine is the main light, just---there's some other goods, too.