3

"Felix,come on!"The Chemistry teacher half-yelled in frustration when I couldn't answer her questions and stayed silent with my head down.

She sighed and leaned back in her chair.

"Jisung,answer the question."
The whole remaining time of the class,I sat there,mad at myself.After it ended,the teacher waved me over and I went to her.

"Felix....I don't know how to say this.....is there something wrong?Were you nervous?Did you not study?"

"No,I swear I did,just-just one second I know everything and the next-it's gone!"

She sighed."Please,do everything you can,ask Jisung or someone else for help,just so you can aswer most or at least most of the questions so I can grade you,or else I'll have to place you with a tutor or you'll have to stay extra time here."

I nodded,she patted my back,took her things and exited the classroom.

"Hey,don't worry,we'll get through this."Jisung placed a hand on my showder.

I sighed and followed him and the other two guys to the caffeteria.We got our lunch and sat down,waiting for Jeongin.Shuhua had just joined us when I heard a voice.

"Hello."

I looked up and beside stood Jihye with an innocent smile on her face.She was wearing a skirt that was a bit too short for comfort.

"What do you want from him,Jihye?"Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows in anger and she ignored him while looking at me.

"Why are you always hanging out with them?Why don't you come with me and let me introduce you to my friends?"

I could see a table of people looking at us and I figured they were her friends.

"Come on,you have to know more about the people around you."She grabbed my arm and tried pulling me with her.

"Leave him alone,Jihye."Shuhua stood up.

Jihye threw her a glare,allowing us to catch a glimpse of her true self under the innocent mask.

"Look who's talking.The girl that couldn't say a thing in Korean a while ago.Do you remember that time,hm,Shuhua?Do you remember the time everything you said had a huge mistake?Do you remember why you got the nickname "The mute girl"?Do you remember how you had finally learned a few words and was repeating them like a broken record?Or do I have to remind you?And with all of that,you dare oppose me,a native speaker?I bet you have a dictionary in your back pocket right now."

Shuhua clenched her fists and jaw and I tried to shrug the poisonous girl's arms off me.

"L-leave us alone."Jisung-hyung stuttered,a little flame in his eyes.

"Look who we have here,I didn't even notice you there."Jihye stared him down,her gaze fuming with anger."The little boy who was constantly shaking like a leaf in fear and would cry at the slightest sound.Do I have to remind you how much of a weakling you were?How much of a nothing?How much of a waste of space?Oh,sorry,let me correct myself."With a devilish smirk on her face,she got closer to him."You how much of a waste you are."

I pried her arms off me in anger.But I was just the tip of the iceberg.Seungmin exploded.

"Leave us alone you f-snake!"He shouted,standing up quickly,hitting the table harshly with his fists and gaining the attenshion of the whole caffeteria.

His normaly brown eyes were now tainted to black with rage.

"What did you call me?!"Jihye screamed at him.