19

Felix pov

I was sitting at a table,looking at my phone,but wasn't actually looking at anything,rather revisiting a memory.

I was behind the counter in Chan's cafe,waiting for Minho,Seungmin,Hyunjin,Changbin and Jisung to finish their shifts with Jeongin and Woojin.Everyone were busy at the occupied counters,giving the orders of the last customers of the rush hour,when the bell of one of the unoccupied counters went off.I looked around and saw no one was going to get it any time soon,so I placed my phone down and walked over there.

''Felix don't I'll get it in a second!''

I didn't listen to Changbin and stood in front of the customer with a sligth smile on my face.He was good-looking,but not more than my boyfriend,taller than me and very,very buff.

''Hello,what would you like to order?''

''Two cappucinos,one vanilla cupcake and one chocolate croisant.''

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit as I prepared his order.His voice sounded very similar,but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

''Here you go.That will be 10,80.''

He handed me two bills and I gave him back the change.

''I see that you're doing well,kid.''

''What?''I looked at him with my brows furrowed.

''I'm happy that you managed to escape that night.''

I looked into his eyes and little bunny smile and then it hit me.My mouth gaped as my eyes widened.He was that guy from when I was caught in the gang shoot-out!

''Hoseok what's taking you so long!''

He turned around to the front door where a tall,skinny male was standing with his hands crossed,waiting.

''I'm coming,Hyungwon!''He got his order and flashed me a final smile before walking to the guy at the door.

The latter looked like he was scolding Hoseok,but the shorter just laughed and interwined their fingers.

''Who was that?''

I looked to Changbin,who was now standing next to me with his hands crossed.

''I'll tell you everything later.Isn't your shift over?''I hooked an arm around his shoulders.

''Felix come over here!''

I left my phone down on the table and went over to Changbin.

''Can you hang this up?''

I took the decoration from his hands and put it up.

''Thanks.''He kissed me on the cheek and went to get other decorations.

''Do you need help with those?''I asked.

''No,I'm done with the ones that are going on the wall or ceiling.You can help Chan in the kitchen if you have nothing else to do.''

I nodded and went to the kitchen where Chan was.

''Need help?''I asked him.

''No no I'm good-''The oven began beeping.''SEUNGMIN GO GET THE CUPCAKES!SEUNGMIN!?He's not here damn it...''He looked towards me.''Fine,go get them.''

I opened the oven and took them out.

''Leave them on the counter for 10 minutes to let them cool a bit,then you can start decorating.''

I did as told and watched as he added frosting to the cake.It was Woojin's birthday and we had been preparing for it for the past three hours in the café.Everyone were running around,doing their part of the preparation.