8

I dreaded the end of this class more than ever.Me and Jihye had agreed to meet at her house.I couldn't bring her into District 9 at any cost.The class ended and people started packing up their things.My friends came over to me.

''Felix,listen.''Hyunjin placed his hands on my shoulders.''Whatever happens,text us or call us immediately,we'll find a way of getting you out of there and will send Minho to get you,alright?Seungmin will be right behind you to see where you are.Don't let her have her ways and keep things only on the subject.This one last time and it's over.We'll be waiting for you at home.''

''Got it.''

I said my goodbyes and waited for Jihye to come around.I really,really wanted her not to show up,but she eventually did.

''Let's go,shall we?''She smiled cutely.

I shrugged and began walking beside her at a distance.I glanced behind me and saw Seungmin following us.He lifted a thumbs up and I turned back around.Me and the girl walked in silence towards her home.I was trying to calm my racing heart,telling myself everything will be fine.We finally reached a house.I followed her up to the doorstep and she unlocked the door.

''Come on,come in.''

I hesitantly stepped inside as much as I wanted to run.I heard the door close behind me and sighed unnoticeably.I took off my shoes as Jihye led me to the couch and placed her Chremistry things on the coffee table.I soon did too and sat down beside her,a reasonable space between us.By the shoes at the front door,I knew we were alone and that terrified me even more.She began explaining and I tried to listen while keeping a watch on everything.

Changbin POV

''Jisung is late.''Hyunjin said as he looked at his phone.

''I know....Ji where are you?''Minho ran his hands through his face.

It was now almost 3:30 p.m. and he and Felix should've been home by now.We had texted the latter and he explained that there were apparently some new things and a test he has to do and submit to the teacher and it would take him longer to get home.There was no sign of the squirrel whatsoever though.

''Do you think something happened to him?''Jeongin asked quietly.

''I don't know.We have to wait and see.''

''Is he's not back 'till six,I'll go out and search for him.''Minho said.''This boy hasn't been answering my calls and it begins to scare me.''

Felix POV

The last revising was done and it was now time for the test.I sighed,preparing myself for what's to come.I grabbed my pen and started working.Jihye had disappeared,but I was too concentrated to notice her absence.She got back once I was done and collected the test.

''I have to go now.''I said as I collected my things and was ready to go and put my shoes and jacket on.

''Wait,Felix.''

Even though I didn't want to,I stopped and turned to her.

''What is it?''

She took a step towards me.Then another.And another.I backed away until a hit the wall as she walked up to me and placed her hands on my face.

''Tall,handsome,cute.''He giggled.''You're exactly my tipe,you know?''

''Jihye,please-''

''And that voice.Ahhh.''[There's gonna be slight smut from now on.]''You have no idea how many times it has made me soo wet.''

I felt my stomach drop when she grabbed me suddenly and threw me onto the couch,then straddled my hips.She removed her shirt and exposed the laced lingerie undernief.She started trying to undress me.When my brain finally processed what was happening,I caught her wrists and pulled them away from me.