9

A month and a week had passed after the Jihye incident.Jisung's mental state was so bad he got two weeks off of school and wouldn't come out of his bed for three dyas.Finally Minho had convinced him to go down stairs to eat dinner with us.After numerous therapy sessions and new medication,he was able to go back to school,clinging onto and hiding behind us all the time.We protected him against anyone who dared say something bad at him.One time it got so bad Hyunjin had to hold back Seungmin so he wouldn't kill one guy.The camera footage showed Jihye's companions beat the squirrel up and after some confections,Father was able to expel them and Jihye.

I had too gotten help and had thank God,escaped the trap of mental illness.The last week though I had gotten the bad cold Changbin told me about and had to take time off school.It was the last day I would have off school and the symptoms had almost disappeared.Everyone still treated me like a baby though.Every other time,I would be alone because everyone else had school and work,but this time,I was joined by Changbin.Chan told me he couldn't go to school that day because of some problem with the pipes in his classroom.

I went down the stairs of the dorm,having just woken up.

''Morning Felix!''Changbin turned to me from the couch.

''Morning...''

I opened the bathroom door and washed myself,then looked at my reflection.

''Great.I don't look as dead as yesterday.''

I exited the bathroom,still in my pajamas,sat down beside Changbin on the couch,turned myself into a burrito with blankets and watched the show that was on the TV.I heard the person next to me chuckle a bit.

''What?"I turned to him,only my eyes being visible from my cocoon.

''The way you've wrapped yourself like that...''He laughed again.

''It's cozy.Got a problem?"

''No no.''He stopped laughing and looked to me with a wide smile on his face.''It's cute,actually.''

I blushed and sunk deeper into the blankets.

''Don't you have homework to do?''He asked me.

I groaned in frustration.I really hoped nobody would remember.

''Felix,you have to do it.''

''I knowwww~I don't wanna though~''I whined.

''Fine,I'll help you with it.I'm a good student.''

The fact that he would help me with my homework made go get it,even though I still didn't want to.I had imagined Changbin as my tutor and was curious about it.I sat down again on the couch with all my notebooks and stuff and he moved closer to me,turning off the TV.

''Alright,what do we start with?"'

''English,of course.''

''Starting from the easiest,huh?"

''Well,which normal person would want to start with Math?"

''Me.''

''You're insane.''

''I'm not.It's simple.''

''No it's not.''

''It is.''

''It's not.''

''It is.''

''Let's just start with English and leave Math for the end.''

''Fine.''

I was done quickly with English,then Korean,then History and Biology.Math was hard.I couldn't do anything.And Changbin....he was like a machine.