~17~

REMINDER: Chapters 16 & 17 were posted together.

Don't forget to read chapter 16 before reading this.

~~

"This is not what I had in mind when you said you knew how to take our minds off the situation."

I was panting. My whole body was covered in sweat and aching.

Sebastian gave a lazy grin from beside me on the floor. "But this is fun."

I rolled my eyes at his smug look. I couldn't believe I'd actually let him do this to me.

He'd been relentless. I couldn't even feel my legs anymore.

The sound of our heavy breathing filled the room.

"Exercising isn't exactly my idea of fun." I gave him a glare.

He stretched his arms above his head and I tried to ignore how his glistening muscles contracted when he did that. He had ditched his shirt half an hour ago and was only wearing low-hanging sweatpants at this point.

He patted my thigh encouragingly. "Come on, we're not done having fun yet. Time for push-ups."

I groaned as I flopped back on the yoga mat.

"Push-ups aren't fun Sebastian." I hissed as I turned my head to look at him.

His eyes lightened with challenge, his lips twisted into a knowing smirk.

"Want to bet, tesoro?"

I raised my eyebrows at him pointedly. "The day I believe that doing pushups is fun is the day I start liking pineapple on pizza. Which, in case you didn't understand, is never going to happen."

"I can be very convincing." His voice suddenly turned husky.

"Then convince me," I smirked.

His gaze suddenly darkened. My heartbeat sped up.

In a second he had flipped over so that his body was hovering over mine.

"Lie back." His voice was soft.

It always surprised me how someone as big and harsh-looking as him could be so gentle with me.

I gave him a small smile before doing as he said. I lay back on the yoga mat and looked up at him. He placed his hands beside my shoulders and I watched in awe as he stretched his body into the perfect plank position above me.

For a moment he didn't move. He was completely still above me, his head bent towards mine, eyes locked. His eyebrows were furrowed like he was trying to figure something out. His grey eyes seemed almost black, they were intense, heated.

And then very slowly he bent his elbows so that his body lowered, enough to brush against mine lightly before lifting himself up again.

My breath hitched as he lowered himself again and again. . .

It took a moment for my brain to process that he was actually doing push-ups, over me.

His eyes remained locked with mine.

Every time his body brushed against mine I felt like I'd been lit on fire. It was sweet torture, so good but not nearly enough.

This time when he came down my legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

His eyes widened a fraction in surprise and then darkened even further.

This time when he lifted up, my pelvis raised off the ground with him. I gasped.