1

Taylor Patterson| Noody
2:33pm

I walked into study hall with my brother, his girlfriend, and my cousins, his girlfriend had become like family to us so she was always with us

Can't believe she stuck with this dummy, well let me tell you about myself, I am a senior in highschool, I have all honors classes, my mom and dad names are Tay'vion Patterson, and Esmoni Patterson, sometimes she goes by Smith too, but my cousins names are Unique, and Delilah, but we call Unique Poody and Delilah Lila, and my brothers girlfriends name is Aaliyah, but we call her Liyah, but thats about all.

It was so quiet in study hall, but of course my brother just had to be the one, "Aye why it's so quiet in here, is that them boys Killa, 9, and Poody?" He screamed across the library.

I shook my head at his actions chuckling ah little covering my gace, "This is ghetto!" I whisper yelled inti his ear and he just shrugged.

I shook my head flowing him over too the boys he called out, there were 3, two was okay while the other was fine asl.

I just kept my head down the whole time though cause I wasn't ab very out going person, "What up my boys" Samoni said.

He dapped each of them up, and the other 2 got hype, "What up my boy" the brownskin one said dapping him up.

"My nigga Big S" The darkskin one said dapping him up, the last one just head nodded dapping him up, and went back too his phone.

"Well since this nigga wont introduce us, my name is Poody, this 9, and thats killa, he don't really speak" Poody said, we nodded.

They all sat down, and I was left standing up, and the only open seat was between, my brother and Killa.

I walked over and sat down pulling out my phone, I felt someone looking at me so I looked up.

Everybody was in there own coversations till I looked to my right, and Killa was staring at me, ans I took my airpod out.

"Yes?" I asked looking at him, and he made ah distance sign and I furrowed my eyebrows, moving over ah little by my brother.

He nodded going back to his phone, and I  shrugged it off, going back on my phone, after ah while the bell rung and everybody was leaving.

While I was packing my stuff everybody else had left, and Killa was asleep, so I decided to be nice and wake him up.

I shook him awake, and he looked uo and mugged me, "Why you touching me?" He asked, whew his voice was so deep and raspy.

I mugged him back though, " Cause you was asleep, and the bell rung as you can see nobody's here" I said moving my hands.

"But did I ask you to touch me?" He asked getting up, "You couldn't have you was asleep" I said shrugging.

"You got ah smart ass mouth" He said grabbing his stuff walking out with me, "Why cause I wont let you talk to me aby kinda way?" I asked.

He just looked at me, and looked back ahead, "Sure, if that's what you believe" He said shrugging, and I nodded.

We conversated ah little till we got to the exit, well it was nice to meet you, I said looking up at him, while he looked down at me.

"Yea, see ya round" He said nodding at me as I walked to my car where the girls were, they were just standing around the car looking at me, and I mugged.

"What?" i asked as I unlocked the doors and we got in the car, I looked up too see that Killa had already walked away with the boy's.

"I see you two" Sunny said, and I chuckled, "Nah, I just woke him up, and we just walked out here together" I said shrugging.

And Liyah nodded smiling, "Well i'm all here for it" Lila said, and I shook my head chuckling, after ah while we finally made it home, and we parked in my parking space.

Couple hours later......

We spent sometime at my house until my brother called Liyah, tell us too meet him at ah house.

We all put our shoes back on, walking out the house, but on our way out I seen my Mom and Dad in the kitchen.

So we stopped to talk to them, "Hi guyssssss" I dragged walking into the kitchen, my daddy mugged while my mom smiled.

"Why you gotta be extra?" He asked and my momma mugged him, "You get that shit from yo momma" She said shaking his head.

My momma walked over to him while he wasn't paying attention, and slapped his head hella hard, and he mugged her.

"Left me and my kids be weird in peace" She said walking over hugging me, making me smile, and the girls bust out laughing.

He mugged them, "It's not funny" He said walking out with the grapes, and my momma chased him, "Why would you leave with the food though?" i heard her in the hall way.

I chuckled walking out the door, we all got in Aaliyah's car, driving to the house, it wasn't that far away from mines.

We got out knocking on the door, and O answered with ah smile, I waved while the girls said hi.

We walked futher into the house, it was big, and nice, we walked into the living room,we all sat down.

I was sitting there scrolling on my phone, when I heard a door close and Killa appear from the back.

He looked up with ah gun in his hand, he nodded at me and I nodded back, "Where your laser?" He asked 9.

He looked up from talking to Sunny, "In the top of my closet on the right, don't and I mean don't look on the left" He said making the yikes face.

I chuckled going back to my phone, I scrolled through my rime line till I got ah notification, saying someone followed me and wanted. To send me ah text.

I looked at it seeing it was just Killa, I opened the message, accepting it, and answering.

1.Killa
Come here riii quick.

Hold on
Seen at 5:23pm

I got uo walking around till I seen ah door at the end of the hall way, saying Killa in big bold letters.

I opened it seeing him laid out on the bed, it was kinda dark, I turned the light on, and he sheild his face.

I walked over sitting on the couch in the corner of the room, and he looked at me, "You can sit on the bed" He said, and I shook my head.

"Ion kno you like that" I said shaking my head, putting my purse on the side of me, "So whatchu called me for?" I asked.

"Nothin I just wanted company, and you seemed real cool to talk toc He said and I nodded, starting ah conversation.

TBC.......