10

Pryce Dun
2:43am

We sat in the waiting room, waiting for them to come back for some new on her, I was growing impatient, we've been sitting here for hours, and still nothin, I was really getting frustrated and i'm ready to go and strangle the lady at the counter.

Nasty ass gum, can't be that good, can hear her smacking all the way over here, "Can you shut tf up?!" I screamed at her, she looked at me, spitting the gum out, I put my head in my hand trying to calm down.

Grandma, and Esmoni came and hugged me, I silently cried, trying to stop the tears, but they just wouldn't stop falling, the doctor finally came back out, she looked sad, "She slipped into ah coma......" The doctor said.

I couldn't contain my tears, I got up, sucking up my tears, "Can we see her?" I asked and she nodded, "One at a time though..." She said and I nodded, sitting back down, her parents should see her first.

"You can go" Esmoni said, I nodded getting up, and walking towards her room, when I approached the door, I took a deep breathe, walking inside seeing her connected to a whole bunch of tubes.

I walked over to her bed, sitting down next to her bed, "I really don't know what to say, I feel like this is all my fault, and that if I would have just left you alone, and maybe things would be better, and I love you to much to keep going if this is the cost, I don't know if you an her me, but I justed wanted to let you know that I love you" I finished getting up walking out.

I walked pass everybody with tears on my face, I just can't believe she in this coma all because of me, and my heart can't take that, so I had to do it, this was the best, and only way to keep her safe, just leave her alone.

I got in my car, just sitting there for ah second, I swung on the air with my one good arm, just upset, I finally got the strength to drive out of the parking lot, I can't do this, I need ah to get my mind off of this.

Taylor Patterson
3:15am

I tried to move,  but I couldn't, I wanted to cry, he left, he really broke up with me, I tried to talk and I tried to stop him, to tell him that I hear him, but I couldn't my body wouldn't let me, I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't.

I start to panic, everything started o go black, I saw ah light, I started walking towards it, just hoping to see some type of light, I walked further seeing ah park.

When I walked further I saw ah boy little boy, sitting on a bench, he looked over at me, "Mommy?" He asked, i'm confused.

"Who are you?" I asked backing away, "Come and sit" He said, I shook my head, "I'm promise I won't hurt you" He said.

I walked over to him sitting down, "My name is Tobias" He said.

"I already know who you are" He said, "I'm your my mom in the future, you not suppose to be here" He said.

"Where am I?" I asked confused, "I have a son?" I was so confused right now, "I'm your son from the future, i'm just sitting here waiting to be conceived, dad's being a dick right now, because he's hurt, and he thinks your accident is his fault.  " He said.

I nodded, "Why am I here though?" I asked, he shrugged, "You gotta find your way back though, before it's to late." He said, making me nodded, he hugged me, and I hugged him back, before walking back the way I came.

"Before I go, how many of ya'll are there?" I asked and he chuckled, "5, I don't know where the other 3 boys are but you and dad have one girl, she so sweet, but ones a real trouble maker." He said making me nodded.

"You think you can get them here before I go?" I asked and he shrugged, "I can try" He said and I nodded, he walked away, and came back with 3 more boys and a little girl, making me smile.

"Mommy?" The little girl asked, and I smiled, making her and 2 of the boys run to me, they all hugged me, making me smile, at least I know i'm going to have some good kids.

I was happy until I noticed one sitting off to the side, making me tap them to let go, "That;s the trouble maker." Tobais whispered, making me nodded.

"Go play on the park over there, i'll call for when it's time to go" I said and they nodded, running off to the park, making me walk over to him.

"My name is Taylor" i said holding my hand out, he looked at my hand, then nodded, "Cool" He said making me frown, "What's wrong?" I asked, and he shook his head, " Nothin" He said shrugging, and I smiled.

" You gotta a attitude like your daddy" I said making him look at me, "Why you say that?" He asked,  and chuckled, "Before I meet your dad, he was real mean, and he was really mean, and he didn't like talk to people, or talkin in general, he was mean to me at first" I said making him nodded.

"You seem quiet, mean, and keep to yourself just like he was" I said making him nodded, "Why you don't wanna touch me?" I asked, "It's like you hate me" I was on the verge of tears, "Cause, I feel like you make all of them your priority, and you really don't be caring about me" He said.

"Awwww, I can't say I don't do it because I don't know what I do yet, but now that I know that now, I can try and fix it in the future, because I don't want my kids to feel like that." I said, and he nodded, "Can I have a hug now?" I aksed and he nodded.

He opened his arms, giving me a hug, I smiled, kissing his forehead, "You okay now?" I asked, and he nodded, "It's time for me to go now" I said and he nodded, releasing me, and I looked down and he was crying.

"Awwww, don't cry, i'll see you soon, okay?" I asked and he nodded, wiping his tears, I called the other kids back over, kissing there heads, and huggging them i waved walking away, back the way I came. 

TBC.