7

Taylor Patterson| Noody
1:59pm
Same day

I looked back seeing Pryce car, making me hide behind ah bush, I sat there for ah while, ordering ah uber.

I sat there till it told me they were here, I got up walking to the car getting inside making sure that the doors weren't on childs lock.

They pulled up to my house, making me get out and walk inside, seeing my dad in the kitchen, he looked at me.

"Come're" He said making me slowly walk over to him, with my head down, he lifted my head up.

"What happened?" He asked and I shrugged, "Forreal stop playing" He said and I cried while he hugged me.

"Is it cheating if where only in the talking stage?" I asled calming down, he looked at me about to grab his keys.

"Wait" I said chuckling, he looked at me sighing, "Well I guess I ain't meeting nobody today" He said and I nodded chuckling.

He hugged me and I sighed, "Mommy here?" I asked and he nodded, "Thanks daddy" I said and he nodded, "Anytime" He said.

I walked to their room laying in the bed, she looked down at me, "What's wrong?" She asked making me turn to her with tears.

"He cheated" I said and she pouted, "Aww tink come're" She said making me crawl over to her.

"Is it cheatimng if where in the talking stage?" I asked laying on her chest, she nodded and I sniffed, "What happened?" She asked.

"We were at his house, chillin, I had finished making us something to eat, somebody knocked, and he went to answer it, and when I didn't hear anything and my white people side kicked in and I went to check, and they were kissing" I said and she chuckled.

"Mommyyyyyyy" I whined and she rubbed my back, "Just talk to him" She said and I shook my head, "But mommy" I said

She shook her head, "No talk to him see what happened" She said and I nodded, "Okay, thanks mommy" I said kissing her cheek.

"Your welcome" She said smiling, my daddy walked in, "Move you in my spot" He said tryin to move me off my mom.

"Move moo, leave my kids alone" She said, and I chuckled sticking my tounge out at him, he shot ah bird at me and I gasped.

"I'm gone" I said getting up and leaving there room, walking into my room and jumping in my bed, and I stuck my head in my pillow.

I sniffed opening my phone seeing miss calls, but I opened me and the girls group chat first, seeing there texting me.

The crackheads🙄🚶🏾💚

S

issyLiyah😪:
Where you at Noody,
killa blowing our phones
up.

HoodratLila🙃:
Right, he got one
more time to call
my phone.

SunnyD💜:
Exactly, what
the hell
happened?

LilNoody😌:
Nothin I just
don't wanna
talk to him at
the moment.
Read at 2:30pm

I cut my phone off, putting it on the charger, pulling my pillow towards me, and crying in it, I guess we just weren't meant to be.

I cried the whole night away, which wasn't ah good idea, cause I woke up with ah big ass headache, I did not wanna go to school.